Chapter 3

-Harry's POV-

I was happy when Anna texted me about her sister loving that she got a shout out from me, I love when I can make fans days, because they make mine when the lads and I are on tour.

The boys and I have a radio interview with BBC Radio 1 today and Scott Mills is the interviewer, it's about our newest album that is coming out in about a week and a half. I looked at the clock next to my bed, yes it is three in the afternoon and I am still laying in bed. 

I looked down at the phone that was in my hand, the hand that I got my newest tattoo on. It's kinda funny because I really wasn't planning on getting that tattooed, I was going to get something else, but even though I have not known Anna for more than a day, I feel like we have some sort of connection. 

As soon as I got out of my bed, to go get ready for the interview I saw my phone light up out of the corner of my eye ,indecating that I have a text message, it's probably from one of the lads, I thought, so I continued on my way to the bathroom for a shower.

After my shower I put on a burgundy button down shirt, that I buttoned up to the third button and a pair of dark blue jeans with a pair of tan boots to complete the outfit. I let my hair naturally dry and I was finished getting ready. 

I went back to my bedroom and grabbed my phone, Niall was calling me. "Hello," I answered.

"Mate," Niall started, "We are in the car outside."

"Okay I am on my way out." I said into the phone and hung up. I grabbed my keys and walked to the van the boys were in.

We all kind of kept to ourselfs on the car ride to the secret location where we are having the interview. I decide to look at the text message that I got before I went in to the shower. I was suprised to see that it was from Anna.

Anna- Hi Harry, just got done with work! Just wondering what you are up to!

I decided to quickly text her back.

Harry- On my way to an interview with the lads to promote our new album!!! xx

Anna relpies quicker than I would expect her to.

Anna- That's awesome, would you want to meet for tea later, you can come over to my house if you would like!

I think about going over there! I could meet her family and I just have the feeling that something more than that will happen, if I go over there for dinner. I text her back without thinking.

Harry- Sure what is your address? I will see you there when the interview is over :)xx

Anna texts me her address and worns me about possibly all the screaming that is going to come out of her sisters mouth when I show up at her door step, and when we get to the secret location I don't even relize it because I was to focused on the girl that has been on my mind all day.

The boys and I make our way inside with little sercurity around us concidering we do not even know where we are so the fans definatly do not know where we are. As we get to the studio we are going to be in, there is a leather couch and two microphones with Scott behind one and us behind the other. 

The interview started off pretty normal and about in the middle of it, Louis looks at me and then at my hand and says, "Harry?"

"Yes?" I reply.

"Did you get a new tattoo on your hand?"

"Um, yeah last night." I smiled at him. The small conversation that Lou and I had now had the attention of Scott and the other lads. "So, then Harry, why that tattoo." Scott asked me curiously.

"Well, I went with Grimmy last night to the tattoo Parlour not knowing what I was going to get yet, and when I got there, their was a girl around my age getting her first tattoo and I could tell she was in a lot of pain, so I started talking to her to get her mind off of the tattoo and I just really liked the tattoo she was getting, so I got the same one." I explained.

"Can you give us this girl's name?" Scott asked.

"No, not yet Scott, maybe another time." I smiled at him.

Soon after the conversation about my new tattoo the interview came to a close and the lads and I walked back to the van we came in. I asked the driver to take me to Anna's house after droppind every one else off at their prospective living areas and he only nodded. 

As soon as we all got into the car, Liam looked at me with a smile on his face. "So the girl from last night?" He asked at me.

"What about her?" I ask not knowing if I should go into full detail about Anna.

"Well, what's her name?" He asked curiously. Now all the boys were listening in also.

"Anna," I answered matter of factly. The boys looked at me weirdly and Zayn asked, "Is that who you were texting on the way here?"

Knowing Zayn he would be paying close attention to what not only I, but everybody else also is doing. Though Zayn may be quiet is is an avid observer. I nodded my head and looked down at my hand. I saw the cross and smiled, thinking that I am going to be seeing her in about an hour.

The driver slowly makes his rounds of driving all the guys home and stops at the address that I told him to. I go into the building and up the elevator to the second floor where Anna told me her appartment is and knocked on the door.

Hey guys so I am trying to do the #Justwriteit thing so Im going to try to post as much as I can so yeah! Thank you soooo much for reading dont forget to: 

Vote and Comment 

Lots of Love!!!!!!!!!!!