Chapter 14

-Anna’s POV-

I stare at Harry as he walks swiftly across the front of the car until he got to my side of the car, opening my car door.

“It’s going to start raining soon, we should get inside the house.” Harry stated when he noticed I was not moving out of the car.

“I wouldn’t you tell me we were going to go see your Mother, I would have dressed better.” I tell him. He looked at me and when Harry saw my sour face, he gave me a small smile.

“Babe, you look wonderful in everything you wear, especially when you wear nothing,” He whispered in my ear, making me blush. Harry then gently pulled me outside of the comfort zone of his car and up the steps of his Mothers house.

Harry didn’t even knock on the door, and just entered the beautiful house, “Mum,” Harry practically yells “We’re here.”

His Mum came to the front door immediately hugging him, “Harry, my lovely boy! It’s so good to see you how is the tour?” Anne, asked her son.

“Great Mum,” he said releasing my hand from his hold, “This is Anna.”

Once Anne saw me she immediately let go of her son and came over to me and hugged me squeezing me slightly in the process, “Harry has told me so much about you!”

I laugh slightly and say, “I hope all good.”

“Of course, Dear, he won’t shut up about you.” She smiled at me.

I looked at Harry to see his neck start to turn red from his Mother embarrassing him. As soon as he stopped blushing we made our way into the into the living room, you can tell that it has been used for a long time, because it is homey and the lights are slightly dimmed, giving it that comfy vibe.

Once Anne started showing me Harry’s baby photos, is when Harry left the room, I soon heard the front door slam.

“I hope, I didn’t upset him, by showing you these pictures,” Anne stated in a slightly sad tone.

I didn’t know how to reply to her, so I just continued to flip through the photo album. When Harry came back into the living room he was carrying two bags, mine and his, he gave us a small smile taking the bags up the stairs to I’m assuming his bedroom.

He came back downstairs when I was looking at the photo of him wearing his Mum’s bra. He came and sat down in the middle of his Mother and me and stated, “That was when i was helping you,” He looked at his Mum, “fold laundry and I tried it on thinking it would give me super powers.”

“Yeah and it was so funny I just had to take a picture,” Anne smiled at her son.

We spent the rest of the day just lounging around with his mother, Anne ended up making chicken and pasta for dinner and it was the best meal I have had since my Mum died.