Chapter 16

-Anna's POV-

Harry had called me right before I was going to bed,and I had work in the morning, so once we hung up the phone, I went straight to bed.

The next morning, I woke up to Haven in the kitchen making herself some breakfast. I am surprised that Haven hadn't freaked out that I am now dating Harry, we had made it official with ourselves, but we have yet to tell all the fans.

Harry had texted me goodnight before he went to bed but it was around five thirty in the morning for me, so I got it when I woke up and texted him back saying goodmorning.

I got dressed in a pair of black slacks and a floral print top with a pair of nude pumps that match the top. I lightly curled my hair and did my make up. "Haven, I am leaving." I yelled at Haven as I opened the front door, to go to work.

I turned on the radio once I got into my car and headed to the company. I got to the building at five to eight and walked to the elevator to go up to my office. Tiffany texted me last night telling me that I have a new book to read on my desk and that I owe her a lunch date with a gossip session.

I walked into my office giving my co-workers a smile and a small "hello," on the way. I was reading the new story peacefully until around eleven o'clock when I got a call from Harry.

"Hey babe," He said when I answered.

"What's up Haz?" I asked him.

"Nothing much, I just have some free time, so I decided to call my beautiful girlfriend, is that such a crime?" Harry said with a small laugh at the end.

"Of course, not! How was the show last night."

"It was great, I love performing in Los Angeles. The lads and I are just hanging out at my house doing what we do best, laughing and hanging out." He said.

"I bet, I have been to LA before, but it was when I was really little even before Haven was born." I told him. "Since then I have not been out of the country."

"Well thats going to change real soon." Harry muttered.

"What?" I asked not hearing him exactly.

"Nothing, I was talking to myself."

"Oh, well, Tiffany and I are going to lunch soon, so Babe, I will text you later. Okay," I told him.

"Okay, Anna I will talk to you later then. Yeah?"

"Yeah, bye." I said then hung up the phone. Looking up at the clock, I noticed that it was already time to take my lunch break, with TIffany. I got up from my desk and I grabbed my purse and headed to Tiffany's office.

I knocked on her door, and then opened it, to see her on the phone, "No, That is not okay, Jim you need to have the sixth chapter of the book done by tuesday, you have no more late days left," she yelled into the phone, at Jim an upcoming author of a fiction novel.

Once Tiffany hung up the phone she sighed and grabbed her purse and we walked to the elevator together.

We took my car to the downtown area where they have a nice pizza and pasta restaurant and we got seated and talked about what I thought Tiffany wanted to talk about. "So, what is going on with you and Mr. Styles, huh?"

"It's just like dating any other person, but we are still in that honeymoon stage, so of course it is great." I told Tiffany sincerely.

"Wait, you guys are official now?" Tiffany asked raising her voice slightly.

"Yup, made it official a couple days ago actually."

"Why did I not know about this sooner? I am your best friend right?"

"Of course you are my best friend, but I didn't really talk to anybody other than Harry and Haven the past few days, considering Harry went back on tour yesterday." I told her with a small smile on my face, trying to hide the fact that I am distraught over him leaving.

"That's quite alright love, I totally understand that."

We finished our meal soon after and paid, we walked back to our car and drove back to the office, but before we got to the office we went to the cafe across the street from our work to get our addiction for caffeine satisfied.

Once we got back to the office we continued on working and for me that just meant reading whatever book was put on my desk this morning.

Around five in the afternoon, I packed my stuff up to go home. I said goodbye to Tiffany and walked out to my car. Once I was in my car, I texted Haven telling her that I was on my way home, and started driving.

I got home about a half hour later, because I got stuck in London traffic.

I got into the apartment building and went up to the front desk to grab my mail and the receptionist handed me my mail and then pointed at a bouquet of sunflowers and said, "They are for you. Delivered this morning." Knowing exactly who the flowers were from I smiled.

I thanked her and carried all of the stuff upstairs. When I got into my apartment, I sat the sunflowers on the kitchen table and then quickly looked through the mail, throwing away the junk mail, then going to my room to change out of my work clothes and into something much more comfortable.

Looking down at my tattoo on my hand,made me start to wonder what Harry was doing, so I quickly checked the time that it was in LA and seeing that it was the middle of the night there, I decided against calling him and settled for a text.

I hope you are sleeping well, I'll talk to you when I wake up in the morning.

_________________________

Hi everyone. 

I'm sorry I haven't posted a chapter in soooooooo long. I feel like I have been slacking but here is chapter 16 I hope you all enjoy it

I saw the boys last night and they were soooooooooooo amazing I love them with all my heart!

Anyways if you liked it please share with your friends and vote!! 

Unedited

j. xx