Chapter 8

-Anna's POV-

When I was on the phone with Harry, it was already eleven thirty, and I was still laying in bed, and still in my pajamas and fuzzy socks. Once we hung up the phone after I told him I was going to hang out with Tiffany, was when I finally got out of my nice comfy cozy bed. 

I got dressed in a pair of black tights and a dark grey sweater dress, and I paired it with a pair of black flats with a bow on them. I then went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and then my teeth. Once I was done brushing my teeth, I walked back to my room where I have my vanity mirror and dresser, where I did my make up. I went with a natural look today. I then braided mycurly blonde hair down the middle leaving it in a thick braid down to the middle of my back.

I walked out to the livingroom to see my sister on the couch with the television on. She turned to me when I walked into the kitchen that you can see if you are in the livingroom, "So," my sister started, "You should spill the beans to your dear sister."

"Spill the beans to what?" I asked her as I open the fridge to get out an egg for breakfast. Haven looked at me like I knew what she was talking about.

"Seriously, you don't know what I'm talking about?"

"No, please explain."

"Okay Annie, what is going on with you and Harry?" she finally asked.

"Oh, Harry," I said as I realized what she was talking about.

"No shit sherlock." She smiled at me.

I pointed my finger at her and replied with, "Languge and we have decided that we are going to try dating." I announced, with a smile on my face.

"Finally," Haven stated, "I was wondering how long it would take the two of you to figure out you liked each other."

I waved her off and continued to eat my hard boiled egg. "I am going out with Tiffany, I will see you in about two hours okay?" I told my sister.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't get mobbed, us fangirls are dangerous." She warned. I laughed at her and grabbed my purse and my car keys.

I got into my car and started to drive to Tiffany's flat. Once I got there, I sat in my car and texted her,  -I'm here-

-Ok, out in a min.-

About a minute later,my car door opened and Tiffany slipped into the front seat. We had decided at work yesterday that we were going to go shopping and then go get a bite to eat."First stop, Mall," Tiffany stated as soon as I started driving.

We got to the mall about ten minutes later and the first store we went into was Macy's and Nordstroms, we spent about an hour in both stores and I ended up getting a black dress with embeded black polka dots on it and a pair of combat boots.

Tiffany got a pair of red high heels and she also got a black dress but hers had lace on it instead of polka dots. We both agreed on eating at a coffee shop that is in the middle of downtown, so we both got into my car and headed there. 

The coffee shop we were eating at isn't that popular because it is more on a side street of downtown not on the main street so when we got there we easily ordered and got a seat at a table in the back of the shop.

Right next to where we were sitting was a magazine stand that had all the latest gossip magazines, I decided to grab one and flip through it. I stopped when I saw a picture of Harry and I. It was a picture of me letting him into my apartment complex. The headline was Styles finally taken? 

There was another photo of me hugging him as he is leaving my apartment and they even wrote a full article about it. Tiffany got back from getting our drinks and pasteries. I got a bagel and cream cheese and she got a slice of gingerbread.

I took a sip of my coffee and slid the magazine over to Tiffany. "Oh, my is that you?" I nodded my head.

"Well, are you the one that made Harry Styles taken?" She asked curiously.

I started to nod my head but then stopped myself. "Well, we had a phone conversation early today and we decided that we are dating each other, but I don't necessarily know for sure."

"Girl, you are definatly going out with one of the most famous people on the planet." She smiled at me, "no wonder you got yourself dolled up today, you were worried that you would be seen."

"That is not why I tried today, I just felt like it so hush," I told her, we finished our coffee as we made small talk, and soon after that I dropped Tiffany back off at her house and soon started driving to mine.

Once I got home I changed back into my sweats because I knew I was not going to go out again tonight,

Haven had texted me earlier telling me she was spending the night at her friend Heather's house. So the house was really quiet, but very calming,

I decided against calling Harry, because of the time difference he is eight hours ahead of me because he is in California and I am in London and it would be two in the morning there, where as it was only six in the evening here.

I turned on the TV and decided to watch a couple episodes of Grey's Anatomy because I have been trying to catch up on the American television series.

I don't even remember how many episodes of Grey's Anatomy I watched but soon it was already one o'clock in the morning. I turned off my TV and dragged myself to my room. I fell into my bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face because I was thinking about how I would call Harry in the morning when I wake up. 

AN

Hi guys! Here is the eighth chapter of Tattoos the next chapter will have a lot more Hanna in it! Promise.

Thank you for reading!!

Don't forget to VOTE

COMMENT 

FAN 

ILY til next chapter!!