Chapter 1

-Harry's POV-

"Let's go get tattoos!" My friend Grimmy practically yelled in my ear. I nodded my head eagerly and responded with a small smile on my face, "I was just thinking about getting another one."

On the way to the tattoo parlour, Grimmy and I played the most pumped up music that we had on his iPhone, it is a tradition that we both have had since we went to get out very first tattoos together.There is only one tattoo shop in London that I trust, the only place I will go to get my tattoos done, so we head there.

I have been thinking about getting a new tattoo for awhile and so why not now.We walked into the tattoo parlour and I saw the main man of the shop who does my tattoos every time I get one, Micheal his name is. "Mikey" I exclaim when I see him.

He turns around when I yell and say to me, "Hey, Harry come on back I am just finishing up this awesome tattoo." I walk back to the area he is in and am kind of suprised to see a girl around my age getting a simple cross on her hand in between her thumb and her index finger. "I smile at her and say, "I like your tattoo."

"Thanks,"She replies with tears in her eyes.This must be her first tattoo.I decide to ask her, "First tattoo?" She nods again and squeezes her eyes shut. I take the hand that she is not getting tattooed and say "Squeeze my hand when there is any pressure."

It was when she was squeezing my hand that I noticed that I really wanted the same tattoo, so I tell Micheal. "Hey Mike don't throw that drawing away when her tattoo is done, I want the same one," He nodded and continued inking the girls skin.

I looked over at the girl to see she was staring up at me. I decided to talk to her to get her mind off of the tattoo that she is getting done. "So," I start, "What's your name?"

"Anna,what's yours?" she said through clenched teeth.

"Harry, why would you come get your first tattoo by yourself?"I asked her curiously.

"Nobody wanted to come with me and I wanted one so I decided to just go get one. Why are you here."

"To get a tattoo obviously."

"No, but why get a tattoo?"

"My friend Grimmy that is getting a tattoo in the other room asked me to go and get one with him and I have been thinking about it for awhile so I thought why not go and mark my body permanently."

"Sounds like a shitty reason to get a tattoo," was Anna reply.

"Probably." I agreed. As I said that Anna gripped my hand really hard and then released it once Micheal said that she was done. Anna smiled at me and said "Thank you for taking my mind off of getting the tattoo, I appricate it,"

"No problem, will their be any chance that you can stay for mine?" I asked, She looked at the clock on the wall and said "Well, it's already one o'clock in the morning why not.'

Anna and I switched chairs and Mike started on my tattoo as soon as I sat down. "Do you want me to hold your hand, or-" Anna asked like I was in pain.I smiled at her and grabbed her hand anyway. She looked down at her hands and I saw a slight blush creep up her cheeks.

About five minutes passed in a comfortable silence and when I looked up at Anna I noticed that she is already looking at me. She looked at me like she was trying to figure out who I was, I mean i didn't tell her my last name and she obviously is not a fan because then she would be freaking out and asking for pictures and such. When she finally relized I was looking at her looking at me she looked back down at her hands and blushed. 

I grabbed her chin with the hand that is not getting tattooed and make her look up to me. "You don't have to be embarrassed love," I smiled at her.

She replied with a small okay, and the room went quiet again, about an hour later Mike finished and Anna and I walked to the counter where the cash register is. I gave Anna a smile as she started to pull out her wallet.I stopped her and gave Mike my credit card and said "for the both of us." I smiled at Anna.

"Thank you."she stated.

"Your welcome Love," I replied.

Mike got my attention as he said, "That will be 250 for both, Harry." I signed my name on the recipt and handed it back to Mikey. "Will you take Grimmy home when he is done?" I asked Mike. He nodded his head and said "You owe me Styles."

I looked over at Anna and I guess she put two and two together because she whispered to herself, "Styles, Harry Styles." I smiled at her and said "that would be me,"

"Know I know where I know you from! I have been thinking about that all night." She said not fangirling like I would expect her to. She was suprisingly calm. I guess I was looking at her waiting for something to happen because she must have noticed. "I'm not going to freak out, I am not the type of person that freaks out when they meet celebrities."

"Will I see you again?" I asked her changing the topic of the conversation.

"Sure, let me put my number in your phone and you can text me when you are free." She smiled at me. We exchanged phone numbers and I walked her out to her car and bid her goodnight with a kiss on the cheek and left for my house and a long nice ten hours of sleep.

Hi Guys!!!

So this is my new Fan Fic its called Tattoos! Its a Harry Fan Fic so yeah. I hope you enjoy!

Love you lots!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to:

Comment 

And 

Vote