60

THE FINAL CHAPER 💔
note: each time skip is from july 2019
6months from july 2019,
1 year from july 2019
5 years from july 2019, and so on
———————
6 months later: (january 2020)

rye's pov

it's been a rough year, mikey left the band, almost cutting jack off, but they're going strong. harvey cheated on me with loren... something i never thought would happen. i thought he loved me but clearly he didn't... i haven't let it affect me. i still need to be positive happy rye for the roadies, it wasn't as hard as i thought after sonny joined the band. he helped me a lot through it. he joined in may, harvey broke up in july, in september i got over him, he cheated and i was angry at him and by november i had maybe admitted to brook that i had a crush on sonny. then jack left in november, he's happier and him and mikey have a cute apartment in london, living their lives. andy and brook are still going strong, they get along because of their differences. we met harper last year, he became brooks best friend, cool guy, andy was jealous of his and brooks relationship but they both assured him that brook was andys.

i told harper i like sonny and he's going to find out if he likes me, maybe i stand a chance, maybe i don't. maybe i don't deserve love...
———
1 year later: (july 2020)

brooks pov

andy and i are getting married in a month... 23 August, a year after we got engaged. it's a month away and i nervous as hell.

i asked harper to be my best man and he said yeah, he's my best friend.

andy wants a yellow and orange theme, so that's what we're having, an outside venue, next to a small lake with a cabin on the other side it's beautiful, we've got it all booked and amlost all paid for. we've got our suits, mine being in rye's wardrobe at the back and andys in the back of his own.

rye's dating sonny now. they're cute and he treats him well. they've been dating for 4 months and i've never seen rye more in awe of someone as he is with sonny. i'd always had a funny feeling about harvey and loren, but brushed it off because i thought harvey loved him, but clearly he didn't. but you can tell that sonny does.

when sonny makes a joke, rye is the first person he looks at, when he's laughing he looks to rye, whenever he does something or wants to go somewhere or wear something, he'll ask rye's opinion or if he wants to join.

when he holds him he gentle, like me with andy. sure he's older than me but i feel as though i have to protect him when he's vunrable. i love him.

god... i'm marrying him- and i'm going to be brooklyn wyatt-fowler...
———
5 years later: (july 2024)

sonny's pov:
rye proposed to me last week. i've never been happier in my life. he's my soulmate. he was so broken when i met him, i felt the need to help him, little did i know the need to help him developed into a crush, and he reciprocated the feelings...

brook and andy got married, the wedding was beautiful. i may have cried a little, okay a lot. they're really perfect for eachother. they've got a little boy now. his names lee wyatt-fowler. they both decided to take a bit of brooks dad with them into their future. he's 6 months old now.

they've got a small house, big enough for four, they're planning on adopting as they used a surrogate for lee.

rye and i have babysat a few times, i love him. i'm going to be uncle sunshine, aka the fun one. rye likes the name "uncle sunshine" he thinks it's cute. i caught him staring at me playing with lee once, he had the look of adoration in his eyes. we haven't talked about kids yet but i think we both know we definitely want kids. i'm good with kids and i love them, rye loves his brothers and can't wait to have a bond with his kids.
—————
10 years later: (july 2029)

mikeys pov:
jack and i have been married for 13 years this year- we have a 10 year old daughter called sophie and a 5 year old son called finn. they're amazing. we adopted them, sophie when she was 2 and finn when he was 1. they're my favourite people ever, well apart from jack. jacks my true love. when we moved in it was a bit rocky, we broke up for 3 months, but then realised it wasn't working, so we got back together and i proposed again a year later, then we got married two years after that.

we had all the lads at our wedding. brook, andy, rye, sonny and harper. our families, who wed flown jacks family over to the uk for it. it was the one of the best days ever. marrying my soulmate was the best feeling. i love him woth everything.

—————
um- that's it... that's the end.

thank you so so so so much to everyone who's ever read, voted and commented on this book. i love you dearly. i'm going to try and update my oneshots book more but no promises 😅 it took me 6 months to update this aha. i'm sorry.

thank you for all the support ❤️

and for the final time
-Alex 💖