39*

MaRYE you 💍 to My Harv 💫

MaRYE you 💍: Hey baby 💕

My Harv 💫: Babe. I'm in the bed next to you xx

MaRYE you 💍: Yeah but I wanna get used to having to text you because your going to the US today and I'll mss you 💔

Harvey's POV

I turned in Rye's arms to face him. I put his phone on the bed side table with mine and pecked him on the lips.

"Morning baby"

"Hey"

"I'm gonna miss you so much"

"I know. I'm gonna miss you too. But I promise to call everyday and text you and face time whenever we can" I leaned my forehead against his.

"I am so proud of you babe. You're going to go tour half of the US, you have an ALBUM coming out next year and from what I've heard, it's already amazing" Rye intertwined our hands and kissed my knuckles.

I missed him softly, cupping his cheek with one hand.

"Can you make me pancakes?"

"Of course baby" I got up and went to the kitchen. Jack and Mikey we're cuddling on the couch watching football, well, Mikey was watching football, Jack was on his phone...

"Morning guys, do you want pancakes? I'm making some for Rye," they both look at me and nod sleepily. I chuckle and start making the batter, making sure there's enough incase Brandy want any.

"As I start putting some batter in a pan, Rye walksin with a sleepy Andy and Brooklyn behind him, brook carrying an almost sleeping Andy and placing him on his bed and cuddling with him.

Rye wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed a miss to my cheek.

"Here's your breakfast baby" I hand him a plate before making everyone else's.

"I'm gonna miss you harv"

"I'll miss you to mike, I'll miss you all so much but I promise I'll be back as soon as I can and I'll maybe convince Blair to let you come over for a bit" I take mine and Rye's plate before heading to our room to get ready and put the last of my things in my suitcase... this is going to be rough...
-
Okay, so I'm so so so sorry I've been gone for a while, I honestly didn't think it would be this long. My mental health is still bad but I'll try to update at least once a week if I can.

I want to thank everyone so much for being patient and for 7.88k reads! THAT'S INCREDIBLE!! I'll update my one shot book sometime this week.

-Alex 💕