56

Quick side note... THIS BOOK IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE WATTYS... um- WHAT
I want to thank you so much for all of your support ❤️ this book actually means so much to me because it's the first book I've had the ability to actually continue writing ❤️ ily all sm please keep voting and commenting ❤️

Jack's POV

We had a few days off after the Manchester show and Mikey decided it was a good idea to visit his family for 3 of those days, me going with him of course. I've met them a few times obviously but I'm really nervous this time for some reason... I guess it's because Mikey and I are engaged now...

"Hey are you ready?" Mikey comes into the room, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Um yeah I think so" I nod "meet you in the car" He nods and leaves the room.

I take my bag downstairs before going back upstairs to say goodbye to everyone. Then heading to the car with my bag, putting it in the back and getting in the passenger seat.
Mikey leans over and kisses my cheek.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I've met your parents so many time but for some reason I'm nervous heh-" he places his hand on top of mine.

"You'll be fine. They like you more than they like me" he laughs, making me laugh and most of my nerves go away.

On the way I play a playlist with all of our favourite songs on. I want this to be our wedding playlist, but we haven't talked about it yet...

*time skip brought to you by Sonny who isn't in this book but I adore him sm 😭😂*

Mikey's POV
Half way through our drive I decided to go through a McDonald's drive through, waking up a previously sleeping Jack.

"Jacky babe, wake up I got us some food" he hums sleepily. He woke up completely after about 5 minutes, giving me time to eat my burger and some fries. He ate his as we were driving, I got him some chicken nuggets and a strawberry milkshake.

It was only another hour to my parents house and Jack wanted to play more songs, the same playlist as on the way. He seemed to really love these songs. It was cute. He'd sing to me at some points gently kissing my cheek after.

After our nice car drive we finally arrived at my parents house.

"You ready?"

"No." Jack laughs nervously, I pull him into a hug.

"Babe, they love you. They love you more than they love me. You'll be fine" I press a kiss to his forehead before leaning mine agains his.

"I love you Mikey"

"I love you to Jacky" We laugh and get out of the car. I knock on the door whilst Jack is getting out of the car. He walks to me and I link our hands.

"Hi boys! Oh it's been too long" My mum opens the door and engulfs us both into a big hug.

"Yeah it has" I laugh

"Oh come in come in!" She moved out the way letting Jack in first.

"I'm so glad he's the one Michael," she whispers and kisses my cheek.

"Muuuum"

"Sorry sorry" she laughs. "Right does anybody want a cup of tea?"

"Yeah go on, Me and Jack have the same"

I sit with Jack in the living room. Placing my hand on his thigh.

"You okay baby?"

"Yeah, a lot less nervous now" he smiles and I give him a quick kiss before my mum re-enters the room.

"Right, here's your tea." She places them down on the coffee table. "Oooo Jack can I see the ring?" She flaps her hands about excitedly (A/N you know EXACTLY what I mean)

He puts his tea down showing his hand to my mum. She coos over it. "Awe Mikey it's so beautiful, you did a great job!"

"Rye helped me, I knew he'd be the best" I laugh. Jack blushes.
——————————————
This chapter is kind of a part one to a 2 or 3 parter ❤️
I hope you like this, I'm sorry I haven't updated but genuinely thank you so much for 26k reads and 1k votes this is INSANE 😭❤️
Ily all sm
-Alex 💝