58

Andy's POV

We waved goodbye to Jack and Mikey before heading back into the house, Rye and Harv making lunch and Brook sat where he was before.

"Brookyyyy"

"Yeeeees" he mocked my tone.

"Can we do something?" I lay on the couch with my head in his lap, he looked down at me fondly.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, why don't we go the park. OOO PICNIC DATE" I sat up in excitement making him giggle. "Rye, Harv, do you wanna have a picnic date? Like a double date?"

They both agreed, finishing making food while I found my old picnic basket and brook found a blanket.

We got everything ready and headed out the door, deciding to walk to the park as it wasn't that far. Rye carried the picnic basket and Brook used the blanket as a cape half the way. Deciding to wrap it around us for the rest, while he linked our hands. I giggled at his childish antics.

When we reached the park we set out the picnic, sat down and started eating. Brook and Rye ended up seeing who could climb a tree the fastest and me and Harv just talked about our wedding plans and dreams, overall a good day

————————
um hi, heh. it's been a long time since i worked on this book. and this is the "last" chapter. i have a last chapter that will be '1 year later' '5years later' and '10 years later'

i lost motivation for this book when mikey left and now jack has left i feel as though i can finish the book as Mack are a ship here.

this book was my life for so long and i'm proud of it. its got 44k reads as i type this and that is actually insane 😳 i never thought anything i write would get 100 reads never mind 44k, and i thank you for that. so i have my idea for the last chapter and i hope you're ready, it's probably not what you're expecting, or maybe it is 🤷🏼‍♂️
-Alex 💖