30

Brooklyn's POV

When we got to the studio Blair was waiting outside, but he didn't look to happy. 

"Why didn't either of you tell me? This could have ruined your career!" Blair practically screamed at us before we had even got out of the car... He was screaming at me and Andy...

"Okay, we're sorry. We weren't thinking. It was a spur of the moment thing and we're sorry" Andy dived in before I could even think.

"You two are just lucky the fans took it well. Otherwise you would have both been in big trouble and it would have threatened your place in the band" He stood with his arms folded and went into the studio.

I let out a sigh and felt Andy's arms around my torso. He was shaking...

"I've never been more scared of that man in my life" his voice was shaky.

"Andy, baby, it's okay. He would never do anything to hurt you. I promise." I hug him tightly. "And if he does, then he'll be the first person to see angry me" he laughs at that and we go inside, joining the other boys.

"Well, at least I don't have to worry about anyone getting a girl pregnant or about any of you spending time away apart from with your families" Blair laughed a bit, "but please think about telling the Roadies and Harvystars all in one... you know how they are with all of their 'tea' or whatever" he put 'tea' in quotation marks with his fingers. Andy laughed a bit at his comment, making me smile. We assumed that the others had told Blair about their relationships and he seemed pretty. Okay with it thankfully.

The rest of the day consisted of covers, cuddles and random things to laugh at. Alex/Elvis showing up in the middle of it all, and we discussed locations for covers. It was really chill and I realised how much I like being in the studio with my Fiancé and my best friends.
--------------
Okay. So. You read my last chapter. There are some texting chapters coming up which is always good 👌

Also, here's my reaction to Roadtrip's new cover! SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL 💕

Please give me OneShots ideas aswell 😂💕

-Alex 💘