25

Andy's POV

Brookie and I sat on the bech until about 11:30. The sun had set and Mikey and Jack would probably be back from their date. So we walked back to my car, I made Brook drive because I was tired, and  he gladly said he would.

We got back to the flat but before we went in I stopped Brook at the top of the stairs.

"Wait. Walk in holding this hand" I held up the hand with my ring on it, making both me and Brook smile.
"See how long it takes them to notice..."

"Okay but Rye already knows. I told him before we left Nandos..."

"Okay. Let's just hope he hasn't told the others"

He took my hand and kissed me before we went in. We opened the door and walked in, hands intertwined. Rye was sitting on the kitchen top, while Mikey lay on the couch cuddling a sleepy Jack.

He wasn't sleeping but I could tell he was sleepy because we behave the same when we are sleepy. Both wanting our hair played with and we both want circles drawn on our arms.

Brookie led us over to Rye who hadn't noticed us yet and tapped him. He looked up and looked between us as we shushed him to make sure he stayed quiet.

"Have you told them?" I whispered gesturing over to Mikey and Jack.

"No. Don't worry. I thought I should leave it to you" he whispered back smiling. Then he looked down at our hands.

I let go of Brookie's hand and showed Rye the ring. Then I took it off to show him the enscribed "I choose you" on the inside. Letting him get silently excited over it.

I put it back on and held Brookie's hand again. We went over to where Mikey and Jack were and sat on Mikey's bed, facing them.

"Hey guys" Mikey said quietly. Jack turned to face us still staying in Mikey's grasp.

"Hi" he smiled tiredly. "How was your date?"

"It was okay" I said, like it was just a day out.

"Okay? Just okay? Excuse me babe. I don't think the thing on your hand says it was just OKAY" Brook said lifting our hands showing my ring, making me blush.

"So how was yours" Brook said as if he knew what had happened.

Jack smiled up at Mikey and then showed us his own hand. With his OWN RING!

"Oh my god! Awwee we have the same engagement date!" I said kneeling on the floor taking Jack's hand and studying the ring while he did the same to me.

Mikey's POV

Jack and Andy were looking at eachothers rings so Jack sat on the floor with him.

"Rye come sit here"

"Come on Brookie"

"Hey now. He's my Brookie. You call him Brook. That's my man. You have your own" Andy shot me a jokey glare.

"Okay. Come hither Brooklyn. Come and take a seat next to me" I said sarcastically making Jack giggle.

Brook and Rye were now sitting with me.

"Rye, where's harv?" Brook asked

"Um, we got into an argument and he didn't come home. He went out this morning to the studio and we were texting about the me and Andy stuff. I thought he'd forgiven me but he hasn't gotten over it. He said he wouldn't come back to the flat then because he thought Andy was home so he didn't come back and now I don't know where he i-" he was cut off by the door opening. And the sound of a coat being taken off.

We all turned around to see Harvey walk in, look at us and go straight to the Rarvey room. Rye stood up to go after him but Andy stood up before him.

"Rye. Let me talk to him first..." he clearly had something to say, so Rye let him go.

-------------
OKAYYY so. We got some cute Jandy friendship and some Rarvey drama aa (that was the 666th word cool 😂)

I've decided that this book with have 100 chapters. And each quarter will be a Character  Q&A!

-Alex 💘