Last Chapter;

Holly's POV

When we came back from Anne's the weeks flew by, Harry quit his job and was fully devoted to his singing career.

I'd get home and he'd be on my doorstep, or I'd drive to his after work depending on our schedules, but when it came to actually seeing each other nothing had changed.

My mum was getting help, after rehab she was given classes to join and hobbies to take part in. I wasn't really in touch but I'd email just so I knew she was okay.

It was only three weeks until christmas, I was excited. Beyond excited. Harry invited me to his mums for christmas, I didn't want to impose but he told me I either go willingly or he'd kidnap me in the night.

But before Christmas and all the real excitement Harry had LA. He's leaving tomorrow in fact, he'll only be gone a week but I was still anxious, I don't know why but I was.

Since the beginning of our relationship we hadn't been apart like this so it was going to be odd, he would also be around nine hours behind which also made it tricky.

"All packed?" I smile leaning against his door, tea in my hands. I was in his shirt and shorts, and obviously his incredibly warms socks.

"I think so." He zipped it up before throwing a brown duffle on top of it. "I've never been to LA."

I shake my head. "Nor have i,"

"You should come."

I sip my tea. "I have work, you're going to work,not to play tourist." I raise an eyebrow.

"I'll still have time to look around.. buy you a I heart LA shirt."

I smile getting into bed, setting my tea on the side.

He joins me grabbing his phone. "Have to set my alarm for five," He groans. "That's the middle of the night."

"Welcome to the lifestyle of the rich and famous," I tease wrapping his arms around me, it would be the last time we cuddled for eight nights.

"Shush you."

"I'll come to the airport, just don't wake me until you're leaving."

"You don't have to."

I kiss his lips. "I do,"

- - - - -

I was awake at six, Harry was wheeling his suitcase to the car that he'd ordered as I quickly threw on some leggings and a jumper; I didn't even bother with my hair or makeup.

After quickly brushing my teeth and splashing my face with freezing cold water I joined him in the car.

Once at the airport I followed him through, staying with him as he checked in and gave in his suitcase, as soon as we got to the security entrance my heart sank, it was time to say goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you." I cry hugging him tight.

He pulls back brushing my hair behind my ears, a soft smile on his lips. "It's only a week,"

"A week too long."

"I know," He kisses me.

"I don't want to sleep on my own," I pout tears swimming in my eyes but never leaving.

Harry rubs his thumb along my bottom lip. "Sleep at mine, hug my pillow, wear my socks."

I look up at him. "What?"

He reaches into his duffle bag fumbling with a set of keyrings before handing me a set. "My house key, and car key. Feel free, honest."

"Harry I can't-"

"You can, that way whenever you get sad you can go to my place, I'd feel happier knowing you're there."

I nod. "Okay,"

"Are you going to smile for me?" He looks into my eyes searching for a piece of happiness but there was nothing there.

My lip trembles but I bite it. "I love you,"

He kisses my lips for a lot longer than he should have. "I love you too."

"A week is a long time." I mumble.

"It is when I have someone like you to miss,"

I blush as he grins satisfied that he'd cheered me up a little.

"I love you."

We kiss again. "I love you too Hol,"

"Seven days."

"Eight nights." He replies.

"We'll skype?"

"Everyday." He promises.

"See you in a week." I smile a little.

He kisses my lips picking up his bag. "See you,"

After that I watched him walk through the doors to security not really knowing what was to come of us.

_________________________

A/N:

No epilogue because it's being continued..

The continuation is called The Downfall, go check it out(if you want to that is - I'd be really happy if you do)

Thanks for all the support on this book, love you all! See you in The Downfall.

x x