Chapter 2;

Holly's POV

I pushed my bag higher up onto my shoulder as I walked into my office, I was shivering and sniffling. Yes, stupid me had caught a cold from walking home last night in the pouring rain without a jacket.

"Morning Miss McIntyre anything I can get for you?" Chelsea my overly happy and overly enthusiastic assistant chirped.

"Tea bring me tea. Usual sugar and amount of milk, please." I pulled out a tissue and realised it was my last, with a sigh I shut my eyes. "And tissues, 5 packets. Also a sausage roll, not the ones coated in salt." I warned.

"Okay. Anything else?" She smiled, her red lipstick perfect, her eyebrows obviously drawn on.

"That's all for now," I spoke turning on my mac. "Thank you Chelsea."

She nodded turning around and heading out for my requests.

As soon as my mac was booted, my emails flooded in; one from a very specific someone.

My best friend.

Eleanor Calder +attached photo

HOL,

WISH YOU WERE HERE! MISSING YOU!

Got some news for you, tell you when I'm back!

Back Friday at 4pm so meet me Saturday, 1:30pm, usual place NO excuses mrs!

Look at the photo of our beach and be jealous. muaha.

LOVEYOU,

El xxxx

The photo was gorgeous, blue skies, blue sea, white rock buildings.

I smiled re-reading the email, that's Eleanor for you, planning my day for me. Her and boyfriend Louis had been gone for 2 weeks, he'd taken her to Greece, some place called Santorini. She was excited because they were apparently staying where the Kardashians stayed.

It was no surprise that Louis would fly her out there, being a CEO of one of the leading organisations in England, he has enough money and power to basically do what he likes.

Eleanor isn't stupid though, we attended uni together, both finishing with high grades on our degrees.

Holly McIntyre +attached photo

EL,

Wish I was there too. I miss you.

Can't wait for you to be home, and you better have bought me something. KIDDING!

I'm not..

See you Saturday,

Hol xxx

I attached a witty yet mundane photo of London on a Tuesday morning, it was the complete contrast to her beautiful one.

After finishing my email I opened another when there was a knock at my door.

"Come in," I call eyes still trained on the computer.

"Your tea and sausage roll," Chelsea smiles placing them on my desk. "Also, your mothers on line 1. Says it's urgent."

I nod. "Thank you Chelsea, reply to all emails from Louise Williams."

She nods and leaves as I pick up my phone.

"Mother," I exhale happily.

"Darrrling." Her voice instantly makes me roll my eyes. "How are you sweetheart?"

"Fine,"

"Are you? you're all alone down there in London, I do worry."

I sipped my tea rolling my eyes. "I'm fine mum."

"Good. So, you know it's my birthday party not this Friday but the Friday after..the 18th.."

"Yes mother."

How could I forget? She'd implemented her birthday date into mine and my siblings brains since we were born always expecting gifts when the dreaded time of year came round.

"Well, I was just making sure. You never replied to my email."

"Because I don't need to RSVP my own mother. You know I'll be there."

"I know sweetheart. Your sisters bringing her new boyfriend, Liam. He's a sweetheart, has-"

"Sophia has a boyfriend?"

Why was I just finding this out? There was nothing on her facebook?! I put my mum on loudspeaker and typed Facebook into my computer.

"Yes, for around a month now. They're great together."

"What a bitch!" I gasp finding 'no searches'. She'd blocked me on facebook.

"Holly?! Language young lady!" My mother sounded utterly disgusted.

"Sorry mum, you were saying.." I bit into my sausage roll.

"Your sister. She's bringing her boyfriend, Liam."

"Okay.."

"And you're bringing...?"

"Um,"

I can't look pathetic once again, my sister is 3 years younger than me. "My boyfriend too, of course."

"You have a boyfriend? Are you sure?"

"Yes,"

"Well, why haven't I heard about him?"

"Early days,"

"What's his name?" As she asked me that Mr Harry Styles himself flaunted into my room, smirk upon his face.

"Harry?" I frown at him.

"Harry?" My mother asks as Harry sits on the leather sofa across my room. He raises his legs to rest them on my £700 glass coffee table.

"No!" I call.

"No?" My mum says confused.

I sigh as Harry sees my obvious annoyance by his presence.

I take my mum off of loudspeaker. "Hi mum, I've got to go. Speak later. Bye."

I put the phone down and look at Harry. "What do you want?"

He smirks. "Important conference call with mummy?"

I roll my eyes.

"Anyway, meeting with Gregg in ten minutes. You and I both needed."

"Oh," I quickly throw my tea and sausage roll wrapper in the bin before standing up grabbing my files. "After you Styles," I gesture opening my door.

"No,no after you McIntyre. Age before beauty and all that." He laughs, his eyes creasing.

I sigh walking through my door. "You're an ass."

"You love it," He whispers walking alongside me.