Chapter 17;

A/N: So Ready To Run has been released and I cried.

What do you guys think of it? I personally think it should have been the first single instead of SMG(I still love SMG don't get me wrong)
Xx

Holly's POV.

It was the worst day of the year.

The second I woke up I turned my phone off and emailed Perrie to say I won't be in before placing my laptop under my bed. I'm not touching those today.

When I decided to leave my bed - at 1pm might I add - I threw on a huge jumper and traipsed downstairs. I had a pile of envelopes, I wonder how many would be birthday cards?

I laughed bitterly in my head as I picked them up.

"Bill, bill, bill,bill..birthday card." I threw the bills to the side opening the card.

Happy birthday sis,
S x

That's all that was inside. For her birthday I bought her a bracelet. I get a card in the post.

Nice. Thanks Sophia. I hadn't even attempted to contact her since her birthday.

As I made myself some tea my doorbell rang, I opened it up to a mailman holding a parcel. He handed it to me with a smile before disappearing. I shut the door with my foot looking at the parcel, I noticed the USA sign and my brothers writing, I knew he wouldn't forget.

I opened the parcel to two beautifully wrapped presents, the first one a Tiffany's necklace I immediately put on, the second present a set of 10 Mac lipsticks. My jaw dropped, this must have cost him a bomb. If my phone was on I'd text him, but I refuse to put it on today.

After looking through each lipstick shade and deciding the cherry red was my favourite I made myself some lunch, but before I could sit down to eat it however, my doorbell rang again.

I opened it expecting another parcel, but what I got was very different.

"Harry?"

He held up his hands up showing a box. "Happy birthday!" He grinned.

I was a little shocked, we hadn't spoken too much, i'd basically avoided him for two weeks.

I let him in, "What are you doing here?"
I stand by my kitchen counter as he places the present down.

"It's your birthday."

"..Yes and?"

"I had to buy you something."

I looked at him suspiciously. "But why..?"

"You said you never do anything or see anyone so I thought I'd change that."

I look back down at the present.

"Open it," He elbows me. "I know you want to."

I sigh giving in. I unwrap the blue and purple paper to find a grey box.

Vivienne Westwood was stated in gold across the top with the signature crown.

"Harry I-"

"Open it."

I slowly open it to find a rose gold watch.

He coughs. "I noticed that you never wear watches, and you always check your phone for the time."

This was incredibly sweet, it was an actual thought out present, and besides my brother's and Eleanor's presents i'd receive tomorrow, it was the only present. My sister sent me a lousy card and my mum, well she was on her cruise, my present wasn't even thought of.

"This is so nice of you Harry. Thank you very, very much."

I couldn't stop staring at it, it was perfect for me.

"You like it?"

I nod taking it out of the box. "I love it," I undid it and wrapped it round my wrist. "Perfect fit," I grin holding my arm up to show off.

He smiles proudly.

Before I could stop myself, I leaned in and wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a hug. I felt him hesitantly place his arms around my body.

"Thank you," I say softly, slowly lowering from my tip toes.

Our eyes meet as our noses brush.

"You're welcome," He replies back just as soft.

"I'm just about to eat lunch, fancy some?"

He pulls out a stool. "Sure."

- -

We ate in comfortable silence, I would often glance at my watch genuinely happy to now own a designer watch. It's not like I couldn't afford one, I just always never saw the point in watches but actually having one, I might have to invest in some more. I know Sophia has several, many being Michael Kors.

"So, I kind of have plans."

"Oh?" I don't know why I'm disappointed. My birthday is one huge disappointment.

"For us,"

I frown. "..As in me and you?"

He nods biting some chicken. "You don't have any plans do you?"

I laugh. "Sleeping.."

"So you're free."

I shrug. "Sure,"

"Get dressed, I've got the perfect place to take you."

I swallow. "Okay.."