Chapter 8;

Holly's POV

It was Monday which means back to work, back to editing and back to my mundane, routine of a life.

"Good morning Miss McIntyre." Chelsea chirped. It was 9am, there was nothing good about it.

"Morning," I mumble typing in my password to my computer.

When I looked up Chelsea was waiting with a notepad and pen.

"Oh, right..breakfast. Um..My usual tea and.. a banana. That's what I feel like today please."

Chelsea nodded, as she did I noticed something, a certain mark.

"Chelsea.."

"Yes Miss McIntyre?"

"Is that.. is that a love bite on your neck I see?"

She immediately blushes, her hand covering it. "Um, er.."

"Where did you get it from?"

It looked fresh, definitely from this weekend.

Before she could answer, my door was opened and in came Harry. "Morning McIntyre, two long meetings for us this morning." He looked at the blushing Chelsea who was still awkwardly covering her neck. "Morning Chelsea," He winked with a smirk.

She blushed even more if that was possible.

And that's when I put two and two together. "You.. and you." I point at them both.

"What?" Harry's smug face didn't change.

"You slept with her.. again." I exhale.

"Well-"

"Yes," Chelsea answers quickly. "On Saturday, I'm so sorry." The guilt flushes out her blush.

"Chelsea, do you think I want a PA who goes around the office shagging other officials and walking in with love bites?! Are you fourteen?!" I exclaim.

Chelsea bows her head as Harry tries to say something but I put my hand up for him to shut up.

"Chelsea you are dismissed for the day."

"What?" She gasps. "Miss-"

"Goodbye Chelsea." My stone cold expression warns her to remain silent and leave.

And luckily she does just that.

"Wow," Harry whistled.

Forgot he was still here.

"..You're harsh."

I shrug typing a reply to an email. "You can't be my PA and open your legs to any male in the office. It's not the first time she's slept with someone here."

"That makes me feel good."

I laugh. "You really thought Chelsea was a sweet god fearing virgin?"

"Well, no. She knew her way round my co-"

"-What times our meeting?"

Harry smirked but didn't continue what he was saying. "Nine Forty Five."

I nod, "Why are you here twenty five minutes early then?"

"Because I just wanted to apologise really."

I stop typing, cross my arms and lean back in my chair, a smirk now on my face. "Apologise? What for Harry?"

He looked uncomfortable. "For that thing about your father."

The smirk immediately left my face.

"..Friday made me see you in a different light, you actually hate the life your family lead, and your sister.. she's a piece of work."

I laugh, genuinely laugh. A male who doesn't actually find my sister attractive.

"..She was so overtly sexual and not..like you at all, but in a good way." He adds. "I don't think I'd like for you to be like your sister and, I'm glad you're not."

I raise an eyebrow happy to see him uncomfortable. "So you're saying you like me as me, for who I am?"

"I wouldn't say like."

I roll my eyes. "Thanks Harry, I think you're the first male to actually think that."

He shrugs. "Let's get back to business McIntyre, meeting now in fifteen minutes and your fat ass is still sat down."

I huff turning off my computer screen and standing up collecting my files. "Nice while it lasted," I mumble walking past Harry.