Spiderman meeting the avengers pt 7

Aria and I stumbled out of the wreckage. As soon as we were in view of the escapees, three people ran over. Mr. Stark, and two women I assumed to be Aria's parents.

"Hi."

———-
"Irresponsible, reckless. Do you not think ahead? Use those big brains. You could've died!" Mr. Stark yelling at me was the most terrifying thing to ever happen.

"There was a little girl! I couldn't just let her die!"

"Face it Stark. You would've done the exact same thing." Steve said with a small smirk on his face.

"Well yeah! That doesn't mean I want Peter to do it! I know my own self sacrificing tendencies!"

"Tony, calm down, the important thing is that Peter got out alive. However, I still want to have the conversation about Peter being Spider-Man." Natasha turned and looked at me.

"Hehehe so about that...." I said, "I was gonna tell you, I really was, but you know... I never really got around to doing it."

"Procrastination king." I looked over at Wanda with a grateful smile.

"So like, I got bit by this spider, and I got these awesome powers and I use the to help people? I don't really know what you want to know."

"I want to know why Tony let a child fight crime." Natasha looked really angry, and I could tell Mr Stark was pretty scared.

"Well would you look at that! I need to, um, take a shower," he said while he basically sprinted away. He whispered to himself, "Great job Tony, they all believe you!"

—————-
Wow I hate my writing.

Hey y'all I'm back

Sorry for the extremely long wait.
Bye bye
See you next year I guess 🤠😂🤠