Pt 2 of The Return

"Have you seen Flash yet? I'm pretty sure he's having an ongoing existential crisis. It's really funny." Ned looked excited, and Peter was too. Seeing his reaction to learning the guy he bullied was his celebrity crush? It sounded fantastic.

"But you guys do realize this is a serious problem right? I mean if the criminals know who I am, they can target you and May."

They both frowned. "We know dumbass, but it's kinda what we signed up for by being your friend."

"I mean thanks, but I can't have you putting your life in danger."

"Cmon Pete, you know we wouldn't let you do that. Besides I'm your guy in the chair."

I smiled. "Thanks guys. Now let's go find Flash."

I couldn't really think of an ending, so I made it fluffy. If you are a constant reader please read below.

I'm really sorry about my unannounced hiatus. I was going through a tough spot, and was contemplating deleting all my books.

I did take down my PJO Avenger crossover, but I'm going to edit it and put it back up as soon as possible.

I'm also working on another book, a wolfstar au, but I'm going to try and work on it a little before I start updating.

I'm really sorry, but I'm going back into school on Monday, so my updating schedule is going to be really funky. I've decided that I'm going to try and update at least one of my books every Sunday but I might do more or less.

Also if you don't mind check out my fan insta @funkymoose69

Thanks!