Spider-Man's identity part 5

----------
so this is the first version of this in my book so yeah
but like, part 5
----------------

"OK kid. You'll start tomorrow. It's all in this packet. I'm not sure what to do since your so much younger than all the other interns, but we'll make do."

----------

Over the next month or two, Peter quickly got accustomed to life at the tower. He'd met almost all the workers, and he got a chance to talk to all of the Avenger except for Thor. Mr. Stark was even going to let me stay at the compound while Aunt May was away for the weekend! It was my last class on Friday, and I was super excited.

"Why are you so happy, dude?"

"I'm staying at the compound this weekend!"

Ned's eyes opened super wide. "With the Avengers?!?"

"Yeah, I'm so pumped!"

"That's awesome!"

Before I knew it the bell had rung and I was racing to get out of the class before everyone crowded the hallways. I got outside and into Happy's car with no problem. Happy didn't like my rambling so I stayed quiet. Before I knew it we were at the compound.

------------

Everything was going smoothly, until my spidey -senses started acting up. We, the avengers and I, were all gathered in the dining room, setting up dinner. I felt it ringing, and tried to spot the danger.

"Peter? Are you alright?" I was swinging my head around wildly and Wanda must have noticed. I turned towards her to reply when I notice a sniper red dot sight on her forehead. I jump towards her and manage to push her down right before the bullet hit her head.