Symbiote Spider-man

________-----
this was requested by MckinnellFamilyTrio
thank you for the request!

---------------

Peter was in the Spider-suit, sneaking around some sort of secret science lab. He had no idea what there were doing here, but he had gotten a report of illegal activity. All he knew about the place so far was that they had a lot of cameras. Seriously there was one at like every corner!

He came to a door, which was locked with a passcode.  He contemplated what the passcode might be for a moment then stepped back.  He suddenly lunged forward and kicked the door into the room. It fell backward with a loud bang, and he walked inside, ready for a fight.

There were a couple of people in the room, but Peter quickly webbed them to a wall. The only other things in the room were computers and a tube with a large crack in the side. He walked over to it. It was completely empty, and as soon as he started to walk away, he heard a voice.

Hmmm. This one is a good one. He is mine now.

Peter shook his head. He wanted to get out of here. He quickly downloaded all the information on the computers onto a memory stick and got out of the building.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Later, in Aunt May's apartment, he was going over the contents of the memory stick. A certain file caught his eye. It held a picture of the room he broke into. The top of the file read: Symbiote.

Hello.

"What the-"

Calm down. I am your Symbiote. Well, a Symbiote. I escaped from the lab where they made me, and chose you as my human. You seem very strong.

"What the literal, actual f-"

Calm down! There are innocents reading this!

"Reading this? What?"

Would you like me to show myself? Would that sate your curiosity?

With that, a weird feeling left Peter. In it's absence he realized that he felt much calmer now. He looked around trying to see what had left him, and trying not to freak out. He spun slowly until he heard giggles. It was an odd sound, kind of like laughing and then using the alien voice filter on Snapchat. Behind him was a blob that was a color that Peter could not explain. It seemed to suck in all the light from around it, acting like some sort of black hole. Peter faced it, his curiosity only growing. It had eyes too, almost the opposite of his body. Glowing, white, ethereal eyes, that captivated him.

"What are you?"

Well I find that question quite rude. The blob remarked. It was clear now that this was the thing that talked to him, as it seemed to reverberate with every word.

"Who are you?"

That's better. Well, to answer your question, I am your own personal, sometimes travel-sized, symbiote.

"There's more of you?"

Yes. You know Eddie, don't you? He was such a dear. I wanted him for myself, but that rebel Venom got to him first.

"You mean Eddie Brock?"

Of course, who else?

"Oh, uh, well, what's your name?" As he asked a fairly common question, the blobs eyes seemed to widen.

No one has asked me that in a very long time. You are good. Better than Eddie.

"Uh, thanks?"

I specialize in anger. Whenever my claimed human experiences strong feelings of rage, I can come out and eat whoever is bothering them! The symbiote looked excited at the prospect as he continued. I would form a layer aroud your body, to protect you, and to take control of your limbs. But when you are calm I will be like a pet.

"Well, you never told me your name."

Well, my last human called me Mania.

----------

boom

ive never watched venom or the movie where peter gets venomized

so i tried

I want to thank each and everyone of you who read this, and is reading this. i really enjoy writing, and wanted to share it with someone, but couldn't with my family. I would really appreciate constructive criticisms, to help me improve.

again, thank you!
-madeline