Spider-Man's Identity Part 4 (rewritten)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
here we go
-------------=========-========

It's the day of the interviews for the scholarship and, boy was I nervous. The final school bell rang and everyone rushed outside, as most of the school was interviewing for the position. Most were getting cars to pick them up but May was at work. I quickly changed into my suit. I swung to the Stark Tower and changes back into civilian clothes. I made it just on time. The lobby was packed. I just managed to get to the section for where I was supposed to be (????) before someone came out to say a few words. It was the man himself, Mr. Stark. (check out media ;))

"Blah blah blah good opportunity, blah blah, nice job, blah blah blah." He droned on and on about some rules and what it means to work at Stark Industries. "Now for the fun stuff. You will be taking a test. And interviewing with an Avenger. For the red group, Steve will be performing the interviews, yadda yadda." (....... I had no idea what to put here.)

The teens filed into the rooms. They all were very nervous because out of all of them there could only be one personal intern. which is what they all wanted. Being Mr. Stark's intern was a dream come true.

The lines file through and Peter felt himself getting more and more nervous with every second that passed. Finally, it was his turn. The interview passed like a breeze and Peter felt like War Machine was impressed. The test did not pass as smoothly. Many kids could be heard groaning or making other noises of displeasure. It was hard but not impossible.

"So it's me again. Tony Stark. Anyway, I need to announce my intern. After that, the lists of regular interns will be by the door. which you can look at on the way out. So my personal intern will be the one and only.......... Peter Parker!"

I couldn't believe it. I had gotten the job! I was so excited to tell aunt may!

"Yay! So whoever that is please come into room 221b immediately."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I pushed open the doors and was met with a sight that astounded me. The avengers. All lined up, but without uniforms. Instantly, my mind went to Spider-Man. Do they know? My nervousness must've shown and Steve Rogers looked at me with pity.

"Don't worry. You did nothing wrong. We are here to talk to tony. This is his office." Wow. I was stating in Tony's office!

Before I could respond the door slammed open and Tony Stark walked in.