The Winter Spider

-----------
I love these
----------

Ten days. Ten days after his adoption. The men had swarmed him on the way home from school and took him against his will. He couldn't fight them and before he knew what was going on, the had knocked him out.

--------

He had been gone for 2 years.
His name was Peter Parker.

-------------
Tony's POV

I had barely slept since my newly adopted son, Peter was taken. Sure that was two years ago, but I only slept when I passed out or when my husband (apparently I need to make everything gay.... not complaining though, this is gonna be ironstrange and stucky,,,, I'm not great at writing relationships though) made me. Instead, I threw myself into my work and became reclusive. However, I knew Peter wouldn't want me to go back to my alcohol so I stayed away as much as possible. Stephen and I adopted him right after we got married. We knew he was going to be in danger of my enemies but being kidnapped that early was a shock and a misfortune.

The rogue avengers coming back. We had made up and the people who made the accords never followed through on their end so that didn't exist anymore. I looked up at the clock stationed in the lab. Crap. I was already late. I scrambled out the door and into the elevator. they would be in the lobby waiting on my arrival.

Once I made it to the Lobby the rest of our broken team stared at me while I tried to gather my thoughts. Some of them sneered but Steve, oh Steve. We were going to get married. Then his BFF from the war came around and he drops his goddamn fiance to help him run from around 100 different governments. I don't blame Bucky, as I realized that he was brainwashed and mind-controlled and there is not much you can do against that. However, Steve is one I cannot forgive. I may have lost control but he almost killed me.

One of Stephen's portals opened up behind me. I told him I didn't need any help. He didn't believe me. He also took the fact that I would be late into account. He knows me so well.

He and I walked towards the other side of the lobby where the others were waiting. All but Steve had shocked expressions on their faces due to Strange's blatant display of his gifts.
---------
3rd person POV

Steve had a cold look in his eyes. He hated seeing Tony with someone besides him. Sure he was dating Bucky now but it hurt. He had let Tony the moment he attacked in Siberia. He could do nothing about it now, so he resigned himself to be happy with what he had now and to be happy for Tony. (It was getting too heavy for me)

They went on a tour of the newly renovated Avengers tower and ended up in the lounge.

"Your rooms are exactly as you left them. Drop your stuff and I'll show you the new training area." Tony sat down and waited while the team dispersed. They regrouped minutes later, free of all bags. "Alrighty! On to the magnificence that is the new, and improved, training room. That I designed. And then had it built. For you guys. So you're welcome."

"Thank you, Tony." Steve sighed with his statement. The group made their way to the elevator. Tony pressed the button, barely able to contain his excitement. As soon as they made it they all gasped. The training area was two levels and held all sorts of specialized equipment. There was a normal gym for one level, with lots of extra weights for the supersoldiers. On the other level was a sparring ring, and many weapons and targets for anyone to train with.

--------
Peter's POV

They gave me a mission. One to kill the traitor, James Barnes. I frowned. The name felt familiar from my time before HYDRA. That was odd. I pushed the thought away and focused on preparing myself. If HYDRA found out I was starting to remember, they would surely punish me.

I had been here for as long as I can remember, due to the brainwashing. They replaced half my DNA with spider genes, and because of that, I have superhuman abilities. This is my first solo mission. It feels like I have trained my entire life for this moment. I don't wish to do this, but if I don't they will find me and punish me, worse than that time I tried to escape.

I was hovering above the Avengers Tower in a disguised aircraft. The plan was to sneak through the ventilation system and use specialized goggles in my suit to search for heat signatures in the building. I would wait until Barnes was alone, or as close as possible, before attacking.

I had a serum similar to Cap's and Barnes' but for me, the words caused severe pain and the threat of the scientist's turning me into the Winter Spider, was enough to make me obey them.

I was in the vents and looked around for Barnes. Unfortunately, he was in the training room with the entire team.

"Go after them now. You cannot waste any more time than you already have." Sensitive hearing sucks when you have a comm directly in your ear. I crawled through the vents until I was directly above them. Too late I realized there was one missing. Hawkeye. I turned slowly. He was right behind me with wide eyes. He quickly backed up and slipped through the nearest opening. Crud.

"Guys! There's someone in the vents! They were wearing a skintight black suit with the HYDRA logo!" (Imagine spider-man's suit but all black.) I sighed. No time like the present! I dropped from the same opening Clint di- wait. Clint? Where did that name come from?

Rogers swung a fist at me effectively breaking me out of my stupor. However, I dodged and swung around to find Barnes. He was my main priority. I began to sprint to him but Black Widow got in my way. She started to kick out, but I felt it coming and caught her foot and pushed it upwards so she fell onto her back. Clint came up to me and tried to strangle me with his bowstring. I grabbed it and pulled away from me, and snapped it. He grappled with me but I judo-flipped him and that was the end of that.

Rogers came at me, but I leaped over him and knocked him out with my heel. Stark started to call is suit but I ran over and punched him until he passed out. (bruce and thor are away) While I was distracted someone hit me upside the head and my vision faded into darkness. My last sight was Wanda, Vision, Sam, and Barnes looking over me as I passed out.

-----------------
Sooooooo,
I'm always looking to get better so if anyone has any tips (especially for developing characters/romance) they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much for all of the reads!

I really hated the ending of the last spider-man's identity so im going to fix it, and I think im going to just delete the old chapter and rewrite that
my first idea was to rewrite the entire little mini series (which is kinda turning into a book) but im lazy and that would be hard