The AU that we all know

Here we are. The first of a series (maybe) The Harry Potter AU. Let's begin.

Peter Parker.

Hufflepuff. The purest bean. Of course, it was a very hard choice, with him containing attributes from every house. However, the hat chooses based on what you value most. Peter just wants to be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. 

His Patronus. Husky. Huskies are fast, energetic, and athletic – they are also adorably cute. If your Patronus is a husky, you’re likely thought of as lovable and cuddly by those who know you. Inside, though, you are a ball of energy, eager to prove yourself. At Quidditch tryouts, you’re the player who says, “Put me anywhere you need me! I got this.” Nothing can hold you back. But despite your natural abilities, you don’t strut. You’d rather hang with friends playing frisbee than show off your trophy collection.

MJ.

Ravenclaw. She's incredibly smart, and teetering on the edge of Slytherin. She's book smart, but she also knows how to dislocate almost every bone in your body. Thank god she can't put that knowledge into use. Or can she?

Her Patronus. Wildcat. This Patronus symbolizes her ability to survive and adapt. She is intelligent and quick thinking. She often outsmarts those around her. However, she is often quiet and reserved, those with the wildcat Patronus do have a sharp side.

Ned.

Hufflepuff. We don't see much of canon Ned, but I think he would be a little like Harry. But instead of asking to not go to Slytherin, he asked to go to Hufflepuff. He's also like a stereotypical Hufflepuff with Ravenclaw tendencies. He's a tech genius, but he's so innocent and kind. I had a lot of trouble with this one because he fits well in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff but I decided to put him with Peter since the two are so much closer in Homecoming. 

His patronus. Iziban Hound. This is an intelligent and independent dog. For the most part, these dogs are quiet until they need to alert people of danger. They are known escape artists, so this Patronus can get you out of any sticky situation. This fits Ned's role of the 'guy in the chair' perfectly.

Morgan.

Ravenclaw. Her dad was a genius, and it seems fitting that she would be too. She yearns for knowledge, but is also incredibly loyal, and would also do anything for her friends. One of the reasons the Sorting Hat almost put her in Hufflepuff.

 Her Patronus. Crow. The crow is a very well-known bird that some believe is an omen of dark magic. The crow is very resourceful, ambitious, cunning, and persistant. Crows are also fearless. Regardless of what sort of creature they find in the way of their goal, they will do anything they can to overpower it. They are also very smart and have been observed using tools to achieve their means.