•15•

🌊.      🇬🇧
☀️ ——>☕️
🌊.        🇬🇧

Tom placed his phone upon the closed window ledge that was in his hotel room. You sat beside him on his bed, feeling your heart racing as he scrolled through Instagram, finding a certain button.

Go live

"You ready?" He asked, squeezing your hand with a small reassuring smile. You nodded. "Yes."

Your heart was racing. This was terrifying. You and Tom were going to tell the fans exactly what the truth was. You were going to address the rumors and call out those who were spreading lies. You wanted to do this for so long. You wanted the backlash to finally end. For the hate to stop and for Tom to show them how much he cared about you and that he very much disliked the hate.

You watched as his finger tapped the button and your stomach twisted as it connected and your faces came upon the screen. You could see the reflection of Tom and you. You two sat next to eachother, shoulder to shoulder. The image made you realize what reality was. This was your reality.

You watched as the comment section flooded and your heart raced and the thousands of people joined and started typing into the chat.

TomHolland2013. LIVE [12k]

RoxyHeart4: Tom!!
EllaWhiteee:Omg hes with her.
Rubiii_56: Hiiii!
Hollandernation: Why is he with her? 🙄
Derry00:Are they dating??!!
Peterparkerismyhusband_:They're so cute together❤️
Y/nStans: She looks so cute!
Hater809: Ew why is she there.

A smile came upon your face as you saw the positive comments that blended along with the others ones. Some of them weren't nice but you ignored them, sending a small wave at the camera.

Tom smiled. "How's everyone doing?" He read along the comments and leaned against his hand which was on his chin. "I'm great thank you, the vacation was been wonderful, it's been great meeting some of you!" He said.

He read the comments and they were asking the same thing. They wondered why you were together and why he went live.

He sat up straight. "For those who do not know, this is Y/n. We have something we'd like to address that has been becoming an issue of late."

"The hate that some of you guys have been giving her is unnecessary. It has not only been hurting her but it has also been hurting me. I hate to see some of you sending her hate. If you want to send her hate, you must go through me first." You could tell he was angry. His voice was laced with anger but not to the point where he was yelling but where he was being very serious.

"I hope you all understand this. If you send her hate, you are hating on me too. If you think that's okay, then you are not part of the amazing community that my fans are. I appreciate all of you who have not been sending her hate." He sighed.

"And it hurts even more, because this girl right here," He linked his fingers with yours, raising your hand up and kissing the back of your hand. "Means the world to me."