•4•

🌊
☀️
🌊

"The Tom Holland helped you! The Tom Holland!" (b/f/n) exclaimed excitedly as you told her the story of what happened at the car.

"I know! He was so kind and funny! I was just surprised he helped me! He could have easily have brushed me off when I fell in front of him!" You gushed. (b/f/n) squealed and smiled excitedly.

"I'm calling it, you two are gonna get married." she said. You rolled your eyes and shook your head. "That's a far stretch. I doubt he likes me." You explained. She thought for a moment and squinted her eyes at you.

"hmm.. How about, I bet you $10. I have a strong feeling about this.. It's like a spider sense.. But a.. (ship name) sense." She said.

You raised a brow. "(Ship name)?... Seriously?..."

There was no way Tom would date you. You could tell that he was way out of your league. He was a celebrity! It was a one time thing and he was probably doing it to be nice. He is spiderman after all.

(B/f/n) nodded and stood up, waving her hands in the air, "I can picture it right now! You, tom, together under the arch on your wedding day. I call it!"

You laughed at her. She sure was sure about you and Tom getting married.

------------

The next day, you two were planning on going to the beach Again. The weather had been amazing but you could see small clouds forming in the sky.

"We still need to find a hat, like those round ones." (B/f/n) Said walking next to you as you two carries bags with your towels and things in.

While she was wondering where she could get a hat, you were wondering if you'd see Tom again. You hoped you would and you'd perhaps get a photo with him. You stared out into the beach, scanning to see if you'd see that familiar brown haired head of hair.

"Hello? Earth to (y/n)?" (B/F/N) said trying to get your attention. You snapped your head towards her. "Oh sorry yes?"

"Dreaming of Tom I see?" She said, making you roll your eyes and looking away blushing slightly. She laughed. "I don't blame you."

"Let's sit here." (b/f/n) said pulling out her towel and placing it down on the sand. You did the same and placed your bag on the warm sand. You stripped yourself of your shirt and your shorts, revealing your bikini underneath. You were glad you'd already put sunblock on, you just wanted to go straight into the water.

(B/f/n) did the same, she plopped down on the towel and put her sunglasses on. She pulled out her book. "You go so long, I will be here sunbathing in paradise and looking for an eligible bachelor."

You laughed. "Don't take too long."

you walked away from her and made your way to the water, the soft sand cushioning in between your toes as you walked. You watched the waves hit onto the sand and retreat back into the water. You breathed in and slowly stepped into the water which was a little bit warmer than you expected. You looked around, looking at everyone else in the water.

You looked down into water and spotted a small fish, swimming in the clear water. A small smile came upon your face and you breathed in, wondering what life is like for a fish.

You looked up and a semi large wave came straight at you, almost toppling you over. You let out a small gasp as it hit you and you were turned around, hitting into someone who was behind you.

Your hands landed straight onto the warm pecks of the person's shirtless body to try and hold yourself up. You looked up and straight into toms eyes, your eyes widened slightly and you quickly pulled your hands away.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." You said, placing your hands together and pulling them towards you.

Tom let out a small laugh and shook his head. "Don't worry about it love, good to see you too." He teased. You laughed and tucked a piece of you hair behind you ear, trying to avert your eyes away from his body.

"I've actually been wanting to see you." He said. You heart jumped in your chest in surprise and you gave a small smile. You didn't really know what to say as nervous jitters were hitting you.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow night?" He asked. You were doing something tomorrow but you knew (b/f/n) would understand. You shook your head. "No, why?"

"Do you wanna go out?" He asked. You felt your stomach do flips and you let out a small breath to control yourself.

"Yes, sure." You said with a warm smile. He smiled widely. He nodded. "Great! I would give you my number now but-" he gestured to the water you guys were standing in.

You laughed and nodded. "Do you wanna?-" You gestured to the land and he nodded. You two turned towards the sand and trudged your way through the water. You walked behind him and had a smile on your face as you looked down into the water to try and not show it.

Your feet hit the sand you walked with tom towards your towels. You diverged and went to grab your phone. (b/f/n) had fallen asleep with the book on her face. You let out a small chuckle before walking to Tom.

He gave you his phone and you gave him yours as you entered your numbers into eachothers phones. You handed them back and he gave you a smile.

"Great! See you at 7?" He asked and you nodded.

"Where are we gonna go?" You asked curiously.

"It's a surprise" He said and sent you a wink which make your cheek heat up. You gave a small chuckle. "Great, see you then." You said and he nodded. You looked down at your phone and smiled when you saw he saved himself as:

SpideyBoy😉

You turned and walked back to (b/f/n) with a wide smile on you face. She was still asleep so you bent down and smacked the book off her face which made her wake up with a snort.

"W-what?" She said.

"You will not believe what just happened!" You said with a wide smile and a small squeal.

---------------