•6•

🌊
☀️
🌊

The car came to a stop and Tom sent you a warm smile before climbing out the car, grabbing his phone and sticking it into his pocket.

You reached for the door handle and opened the door but were quickly greeted by Tom as he held the door open and offered to help you out of the car. You smiled and took his hand, pulling yourself out the car and onto the hard paved floor of the street.

You pulled your dress down slightly as it had ridden up slightly. Tom closed your door and he walked back over to you, standing next to you as you awaited to see where the date would be.

"It's down this way:" He said walking towards a restaurant that you could see a few meters away from you. The lights were on and from what you could see, it looked beautiful. It was probably very expensive, how would Tom pay for it? But then again you remembered what his car looked like.

You walked with him and there was a slight silence between you two as you walked. The only sound was the wind that breezed and weaved through the trees, rattling the leaves. The cars drove past and a few honks would come out.

Tom stopped in front of the restaurant as his face dropped, he slowed down and you looked at him confused, slowing down too to see a sign on the door. You read over the six words and you pulled your brows together.

"It's closed.." Tom said, his heart shattering in his voice. You frowned and looked at him, feeling his pain. You knew what this felt like. 

He spotted a waiter and he stepped forward towards the glass.

"Excuse me! Why is it closed?" He asked confused. The waiter stopped and looked at him with a dead face as he mopped the expensive floors.

"The restaurant closes at 7 on Wednesday's" He simply stated. Tom let out a small scoff, "it isn't Wednesday-" he paused before letting out a sigh. "Shit. I forgot it was Wednesday.."

You placed a hand on his shoulder and sent him a reassuring look to tell him it was okay if you ate somewhere else. He put a hand over your hand and thought for a moment. He looked back at you,

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I really wanted to bring you here. I came here the other night and it was wonderful. I'm so stupid I forgot it was Wednesday. I've been so off track and forgetting everything and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin this." He apologized.

You shook your head with a small smile. "Tom you didn't ruin anything. I'm sure we can find another place just as lovely as this or even if it isn't it doesn't matter." You said.

Tom smiled and nodded before taking one last look at the restaurant, who's lights were now being turned off, each part of the restaurant slowly turned to black.

He turned to you with a more hopeful smile. "Maybe we could go walk down and see if there's anything else." He offered. You nodded and turned to walk down the street. You didn't mind where you two went for the date. You were just thrilled to be with Tom and to be lucky enough to have this.

You looked up at the beautiful sky that was speckled with white dots, it was an amazing sight to see. Every single one of those dots are a star, millions of miles away. They're just sitting there, a giant gas ball of fire and heat, one day waiting to explode and be reborn again.

"beautiful isn't it?" Tom said, looking at you with a small as you admired the night sky. You looked at him with a smile and nodded. "Very."

"It's crazy what we take for granted. It takes one small moment to just look up at the sky and admire the beauty that it is. So mysterious and so beautiful. So much left to explore." Tom said.

You nodded and smiled, looking back up at the sky.

You swore you saw a flash of light come from the side of your view but you weren't sure if it was a car speeding by. It seemed too fast and too sudden. You brushed it off and continued walking.

You breathed in the salty fresh smell that radiated from the nearby sea. You looked at Tom who was looking at you enjoying the smell of the sea. You raised a brow. "What?"
He shook his head and looked away with a smile. "Nothing."

"You are single right?" tom asked. You nodded and laughed. "As single as ever."

He scoffed. "That surprising"

"what?"

"nothing, nothing"

You'd heard him perfectly but it still made you want to question if you'd heard right. He found it surprising that you were single and it made you blush lightly.

You couldn't wait to tell (b/f/n) about all of this when you got home. She was definitely going to freak out.

You felt your fingers brush against Toms and you looked down at your hands. You really wanted to hold his hand but you were afraid he wouldn't want to, that was until you felt his hand come closer to yours, lacing his fingers with yours and giving your hand a small squeeze. You blushed and pressed your lips together.

You looked at Tom and he looked at you with a smile. You smiled back and bit your lip to hide your smile.

"I was won-"

His sentence was cut off when you saw a flash come behind you.

That definitely was not a car.

You both turned around to see a group of about 4 men holding cameras and pointing them at you two, taking photos. 

Paparazzi...

"shit."