•8•

🌊
☀️
🌊

You stood in front of your hotel door, Tom stood there too, after your kiss, you two decided to try have another date again another day, since tonight had gone in so many different directions and you guys wanted a proper nice date night without any interruptions.

"Thank you, for tonight. Even though things went south and all the other shit that happened, it was great. It was actually pretty fun." You said. He smiled

"I'm glad"

He stared at you with a small smile, before leaning down and kissing you again, his lips perfectly molding into yours. You leaned back in and you kissed him him back. Your heart raced every time.

He pulled away and gave you a small smile. "Goodnight Darling"

You smiled back. "Goodnight Tom"
———————

You stood by the coffee machine as you tiredly made yourself a cup of coffee, you remembered every part of last night and it made you smile. You saw a notification on the screen of your phone as you awaited for your coffee.

You reached down and picked up your phone, looking at what the notification might be, a smile came upon your face as you saw:

Tom <3
Good morning Love

You quickly responded back.

You
Good morning

Tom <3
Howd you sleep?

You
Very well and you?

Tom <3
Glad to hear and I slept well too
Are you busy today?

You
(b/f/n) was planning on going out to the shops but it seems as though she has left the room already haha
So no, I'm not busy :)

Tom <3
Great! Would you like to go out today again?

You
Of course

Tom <3
Great, I'll be there at 12 :)

You
Great

Your heart fluttered as you though of seeing Tom again, you were really excited and were curious to what he had planned Today and it made you smile.

You checked the time to see it was 11, you had an hour to get ready and you knew if you didn't get dressed now, you wouldn't be finished by then. You quickly drank your coffee which had cooled down a bit before placing it down and walking over to the closet to get changed.

You got changed into more casual clothing than last night, you settled for more flat shoes than the high heels as they almost broke your ankles. You felt more comfortable in this.

You brushed through your hair before you heard a knock at the door and you felt your heart race a little, you put the brush down and walked towards the door, opening it and seeing tom on the other side. He was wearing a green, white and black stripes shirt and black jeans, he wore sunglasses a top his head.

He smiled widely, "Hey"

You smiled back, "Hey, I just quickly wanna grab my phone."