I need your help!

Howdy, it's me again

     So, I have three big book ideas and I need your guys help to help me choose which one to write! If you'd like to suggest an more in depth idea then feel free to comment!

  IDEA ONE:

Cyberpunk!Peter
EnemiesToLovers!Peter
Utopian!Peter
Assassin!Peter

  So basically the idea for this one is that it takes place in a utopian future where Peter Parker is an Assassin and he meets a girl who starts out as an enemy.

  They are both fighting for the same thing and therefore become somewhat rivals to each other.

  The whole book will be cyberpunk themed and will take place in Japan.

    I'm not going to reveal too much!

IDEA TWO:

Mobster!Tom
SerialKiller!Tom

With this one, it's where Tom is a mobster and is the leader of this mob and is basically a relentless killer when it comes to what he wants.

And somehow the main character gets mixed into all of this by waking up in his bed one morning without the memory of how it happened and is now a target but somewhat fears Tom.

IDEA THREE:

DarkAcademia!Tom or Peter
SerialKiller!Tom or Peter
or/and
Vampire!Tom or Peter
or/and
Demon!Tom or Peter

Where Tom/Peter and the main character are living in the same mansion, as the main character is doing studies and Tom/Peter has offered for her to stay at the mansion, but she doesn't know the truth about why he actually let her stay.

Tom/Peters character is of a supernatural kind and the main character slowly discovers this and discovers the dark truths behind the mansion and her stay.

  Perhaps these will contain smut? We'll see, I don't know yet as i've never really written smut before and my friends might read that 🚶

   Please let me know which one you like best!

<3