•14•

🌊
☀️
🌊

"You can't just sit through this. You have to tell him, now." (B/f/n) said sternly.

You leaned back in the bed, flicking through the channels that were on the TV, the brightness of the tv illuminated the room and filled it with random bursts of color as the pictures on the TV changed.

"I know, and I will, just not right now." You said, your finger between your teeth as you chewed on your nail, flicking through the channels. You didn't bite your nails before, but now for some reason, you couldn't stop.

"When? Tomorrow? The next day? Y/n, were leaving literally in t-" She was cut off by your aggravated sigh as you sat up.

"I don't know! Okay! Tom came on this vacation to have fun. Not deal with a random problems just because his fans don't know how to have respect for those he cares for! I am tired, I am so tired!" You yelled, your best friend stared at you with sorrow on her face as you ranted our loud.

You threw your legs off the bed and stood on the carpet, putting your hands on your head and breathing in, your panicking had gotten a lot worse lately with the constant paranoia that paparazzi would be perched right outside your window when you get changed, that they would find a way to break into your hotel room and steal possessions of yours.

You gripped onto your hair, "I have received so many death threats. Death threats! People who threaten to put a fucking bullet in my back if I take a step near Tom because they're too fucking obsessed with him to even fucking notice that's he's a human being! And so am I!" Your excess use of language was showing through the rage that was pouring out of you, tears welling in your eyes, your body shaking a little.

"What did I do to deserve this? Why can't they just like me? What did I do to make them hate me.." You said quietly.

Your best friend stepped out of her bed and walked towards you, her face was filled with sadness as she felt your pain. She had seen the messages and it made her angry, but she couldn't do anything because no one would listen.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing. They're jealous, they're always gonna be jealous, that's how fans are. This isn't going to end unless you tell Tom, he needs to know." She assured.

You bit your lip and shook your head. "I-I can't.. what if he drops me?"

"He won't.. trust me." She gave a small smile.

You nodded. "Okay, I'm- I'm gonna go to the pool and uh, clear my head. I need fresh air." You said, walking past your best friend, opening the door and closing it behind you,
Wiping your eyes with your sleeves.

🌊☀️🌊

The pool water shun because of the lights that illuminated the water. You stared at the water as your feet swirled around and made small waves and swirls in the water. Your feet were illusioned was if they were wavy because of the shadows of the water. It was mesmerizing. 

The pool was empty and almost dark, you were the only person sat at the pool, surrounded by the presence of almost nothing. You breathed in the surrounding smell of salt water and fish that came from the sea.

The night breeze was calming and warm, the stars that shun bright in the sky illuminating like thousands of fire flies. It was peaceful. You looked at the way the stars were laid out in the sky and you tried linking them up like they were connect the dots.