Chapter 18: I Told You This Was Gonna End Badly

AN Still swearing. Thought I should warn since I don't think this has a rating yet >.>" And this may be a little R rated... I'm not sure though...

~Kyoko's POV~

Waking up in the middle of the night can be a good thing. But for me, its a bad thing. Only because I can't stop thinking.

Moving around a bit until I was free of Kakashi's strong arms, I walked out of my bedroom. We've been alternating whose bed we sleep in every night for the past few days, and not to mention, resisting the urge to kiss each other when we're with the team.

That was as far as we would go before stopping. We haven't gone anything past kissing. Okay, maybe we've had full on make out sessions, but hey, that ain't my fault!

Alright, perhaps it is. Maybe I'm a bit forceful.

Pacing somewhat creepily around the living room, I kept my eyes trained on the soft couch. Maybe I'll fall asleep here?

Nah, that'd be rude to Kakashi. I'll just keep pacing and say I couldn't sleep.

Glancing at the clock, I inwardly groaned as it read 4:37. I have at most two hours left before we were supposed to get up and meet the team. That means Snow as well...

In all honesty, I did not feel even a miniscule amount bad about being kind of with Kakashi. Snow just wasn't the same anymore. Had he not changed so drastically, perhaps I wouldn't have even stopped Kakashi as I did.

Sighing, I sat down on the couch and ran my fingers through my hair. Turning my attention now to the window, I watched the motionless tree. Was anything living in that tree? Is it a squirrel? I wonderif what it'd be like to be a squirrel instead of a human with all these problems.

The sound of shuffling noises alerted me, making me jump up and get in a fighting stance. Then I remembered that Kakashi lives here too.

"Kyoko?" As Kakashi exited my room, I saw the worried look on his face. Had I scared him not waking him and telling him I was leaving the sanctum of his arms to stare out the window and night dream about squirrels?

"Yessssss?" I drawed out the yes, playing everything off nonchalantly.

"Oh, your just out here," He mumbled, coming to a stop beside me.

"Yep," Was my one worded answer.

He seemed to awkwardly stare at me.before shrugging and stalking back to the room. "Night," He waved me off, clearly not caring about why I was awake.

Deciding it'd be better to try and sleep than be awake, I followed after him, grabbing a hold of his hand in the process.

Clambering once again into the bed and into Kakashi's arms, I was once more consumed with pure happiness.

Its final; I'm gonna break up with Snow. Tomorrow. After training. No, before. Yeah. Before.

~~~

"Oh, come on!" I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Kakashi, you're a boy, stop acting like you need to perfect you're hair into messiness! Lets get going!"

"Fine, fine," Kakashi, after eternity, came out from the bathroom looking just the same as he came in.

"You girl," I scoffed. "Lets just go now," Kakashi nodded, his eyes narrowed slightly at me.

Walking out the front door, I waited for Kakashi to finish locking it before using the Transportation Jutsu and appearing in the clearing we were going to meet the team.

I guess my luck was open; Snow was already there. I'll just break up with him now and wait for the rest of the team to show up. I already told Kakashi to take a while to get here, so it'd literally take him a while. Yeah, I told him that we should hurry up and leave, but he knew what I meant.