Chapter 3: Tis Okay, Kakashi-san, Kyoko Is here~!

Pic of her Tailed Beast on side :D

~~~

"W-what?" The Third stuttered while Minato went wide eyed.

"Yep. I have the Five Tails; Gobi. It hasn't done anything yet, but I've been trying to contact it so I could possibly tame it." I explained.

"Two Jinchuriki's in one Village..." The Third trailed off and my curiosity piqued.

"There's another one?" I asked.

"Yes; my wife, Kushina Uzumaki." Minato said, smiling at the name.

"I see." I said and looked back to the Third. "Can we get on with whatever you wanted to tell us?"

"Yes. Since you are a Jinchuriki you are not allowed to leave the village alone unless told otherwise. If you are to train the Gobi, I want you to train it on a training ground and not in your house or around civilization."

"I understand. I will not risk the lives of others." Did I seem like the type to listen though? No? Good.

"You three can come back in now." The Third called loudly, while Kakashi and the other two walked back in.

Kakashi was eyeing my curiously, but also as if he was scared. Perhaps he heard about my little demon?

"Yes, I have some important news. Due to the increasing population, I have to move one of you out of your house to live with the other; this will be Kakashi moving in with Kyoko." Kakashi's jaw dropped to the floor; almost literally. "I am sorry for an inconvenience, but Kakashi, we need your current house for a family. Kyoko can be your new family." The Third gave him a smile and Kakashi glared off to the side. "Dismissed."

We all filed out of the place and I rested my hand on my stomach. I wonder if it'll talk to me today?

"Bye, Rin! Bye, Obito!" I waved to the two as they took their separate leaves to their own houses. "So, Kakashi-san," I began but shut my mouth at his sour expression.

"What." He flatly said, more of a demand then a question.

"Do you want to stop by your house and get your things?" He stared at me from the corner of his eye before giving a tense nod.

"Follow me." He muttered before taking off; me following close behind.

We quickly arrived at a small house; a bit bigger than my own apartment. He used a key to let himself in and I cautiously walked in as well. He walked to the back of the house while I stayed in the living room; looking around.

I noticed a picture; one of a tinier Kakashi and a man that looked like him. Could that be the White Fang? I picked it up and smiled softly at it while my thoughts started to take over.

What could have possibly made Kakashi's father kill himself? It wouldn't have been a petty reason, right? I brushed my finger over the small Kakashi that looked around four or five, before noticing a saddened look on the White Fang's face. Could something have happened before this picture was taken?

I then noticed how Kakashi was smiling; a genuine one. Not that I've seen him smile yet, YET, but he looked rather cute. Not saying he isn't cute already, but he looked adorable in this picture; smiling happily next to his father I would assume he looked up too.

Suddenly, the picture was snatched out of my hands. "Don't touch my things, and don't look at the things that I try to keep a secret." He growled, slinging a backpack and a few other things over his shoulders.

"I-I'm sorry, Kakashi-san. I was just a bit curious..." I averted my gaze and heard him sigh. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened to him? The man in the picture?" I further explained.