Pearl x Werewolf! Reader

Full Moon

~ requested by plebsxxx ~

Your POV:

I woke up with a start, gripping the bed sheets tightly as sweat rolled down my brow. I sighed quietly and ran a hand down my face. "My nightmares are getting worse...... " I looked at my bedside table, glancing at the clock. It read 10:27 AM. I groaned and fell back, running a hand through my hair before ultimately deciding to get up and continue with my day.

I quickly showered and got dressed before heading to the kitchen in my small, cozy apartment. I made some coffee and looked over at the calendar hanging on the wall. I grabbed the marker hanging by it and put a cross through the previous day before looking at today's date.

I groaned when I saw that it was a full moon tonight. "Hopefully the chains are strong enough this time.... " I muttered. My Keurig beeped so I headed over and grabbed my mug of coffee. It was a Saturday so I didn't have to do shit.

I walked over to the couch and sat down, turning on Netflix and finding something to watch for the millionth time. I decided to watch (f/s) so I settled down with my coffee and a blanket.

Time had quickly passed as I got sucked into Netflix, Hulu and even YouTube. I didn't notice how the sky got darker as the sun began to set. I had turned off the TV a while ago and decides to just scroll through Instagram or something.

I groaned as I looked at my social media feed, finding nothing good to entertain myself. I checked the time and saw how late it was. I quickly got up and headed towards the closet in my bedroom. I grabbed the chains I had bought last week along with the padlock and key that went with it.

I set up a couple pillows on the floor in front of my bed and started to wrap the chain around the bedpost and myself. I connected the two ends with the padlock and then stuffed the key into my pants pocket. All I had to do now was wait.

- Time Skip -

The pain was absolutely unbearable as I began to shift. I groaned in pain as my human body became larger. My hair grew to a longer length along with my nails, which I kept pretty short because of my job. My teeth turned sharp and my pupils diminished in size.

Control of my body began to slip away from me as I continued to turn. My mind began slipping away as the transformation was completed. All I could do was silently hope that I wouldn't escape the chains this time.

Pearl's POV:

I watched as Steven walked through the forest at a relaxed pace quietly. He was looking around quietly, observing nature and smiling to himself. I followed quietly, trying not to let him know I was here. I mean, he was 16, he could take care of himself.................  BUT THAT DID NOT MEAN I WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT HIM.

I heard a howl in the distance and looked in the direction of where it seemed to be coming from. 'There are no wolves in Beach City, so why is there one here....?' I stood silently as Steven moved on, a sinister feeling creeped up my back.

"Something is wrong...... " I looked over to where Steven was before panicking. "Where did he go!" I questioned with worry. I moved ahead, trying to find him. I sighed once I realized he got pretty far ahead.