Lapis x Reader

Ocean Eyes

Your POV:

I gulped for air as I broke the surface of the water. I looked around and saw nothing but the expanse of blue surrounding me. Fear struck through my being as I realized that I was all alone.

Everyone else on the plane had died, and I was the only survivor. Farther out, I saw some life vests from the plane. I swam over and grabbed a couple.

I slipped one on over my wet clothes and used the others as a bed of sorts. I stared up at the dark sky, wondering if anyone would come to my rescue, although I doubt they would.

I sighed and leaned back into the water, letting my consciousness slip away.

-Time Skip-

I slowly opened my eyes as my sense returned back to me. I felt wind hitting my body along with the warm arms of someone holding me.

I looked up to see a blue figure, with what seemed like...... water....... wings. I glanced down to see that we were flying above the ocean which caused me to panic.

"Don't squirm! I could drop you!" The person holding me shouted. I stopped moving and looked back at this person. She was a girl, and her skin was literally blue.

"U-umm... Who a-are you and h-how did y-you find me? " I asked timidly.

"I'm Lapis. I was flying around and saw you floating in the water. I know humans don't normally do that so I figured you were in trouble. There's no need to worry, we'll be in Beach City soon" Lapis explained.

I let out a sigh of relief at that and went quiet for a bit.

After about 10 minutes, Lapis landed on a platform in the middle of the ocean, walking towards one of the circle plates on the floor, all while still carrying me.

After she stepped on it, a bright light engulfed us, and I could feel myself floating as we traveled to God knows where.

We quickly stopped floating and I looked around. We were in a bustling town with gems of all types.

I looked around, seeing that I was in a place I recognized. I mean, everyone who lives in beach city would recognize gems when they see them. 'This must be little homeworld' I thought.

Lapis brought me over to a small building and set me down near a fire. "I'll be back in a bit. Just try to warm up and stuff." She walked out of the house and I heard the thing we used earlier to transport here go off.

"What the fuck is even happening anymore" I muttered.

--------------------

(Edited)