Amethyst x Reader

Chance Encounter

Your POV:

I looked around in a blind panic. There was chaos everywhere. People were running away as the ground split open beneath us. The sky was dark as pink acid flew everywhere. I finally started running away, following the crowd.

I was blinded, the only thing I could see was the people running in front of me. Suddenly, my leg gave out and I fell to the ground. I looked at my legs, seeing that one of them had turned a pale purple. Some acid must've fell on my leg.

I tried to stand up, to move my legs, but my damaged one refused to move no matter how hard I tried. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I struggled to move forward.

The ground shook as another crack in the earth formed, right beneath me. As it cracked, I fell but was able to grab onto the ledge last minute. I dangled there, above the acid, trying to get a few more seconds of life.

The edge crumbled underneath my grip, and I started falling. I screamed, but was pulled up and away from the acid by an unknown force. I tumbled to the ground as someone rushed over to me.

"Hey man, are you okay? You're not hurt right?" I looked up into the eyes of the purple crystal gem, Amethyst. "I-i'm fine.... I just got acid on my leg is all, so I can't exactly walk." I replied. Next thing I know, the gem picked me up and carried me over to Connie, one of my friends from School.

"(Y/N)! What happened to you!" She asked me. "I got acid on my leg and almost fell down one of those cracks." I replied. Amethyst set me down on Lion and started talking to Connie.

I only heard a few words, but we were going to little home world. As the portal opened and Lion Ran through, I couldn't help but think about the purple gem.

'I wonder what will happen when this is all over. '

-Time skip-

The fight was over. Everyone was okay. I watched as people reunited with some of their friends as I leaned back against a wall. Steven was apparently coming around soon to heal a anyone who got injured.

I sighed and looked at my hurt leg. "hopefully I'll be able to walk again.... " I muttered.

"You'll walk again dude." I looked up to see Amethyst once again. She sat down next to me. I glanced at her then quickly looked at the ground.

"Thank you for saving me..... I owe you one. " I looked over at Amethyst. She sheepishly smiled and waved it off. "It was nothing. I just wanted to help." She replied.

"I still owe you. You saved my life, I owe you more than I can honestly give.... " She looked at me surprised. She opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted.

"Hey Amethyst. Is this the girl you helped earlier? The one with the leg problem?" I looked over to see Steven. Amethyst nodded, confirming my identity to the boy my age.

He nodded and came over, kneeling in front of me. "This is gonna be weird, but I can heal your leg with my powers." He leaned down and placed a kiss against it. I saw a little sparkle as the feeling in my leg came back.

I smiled and thanked Steven as he ran off to help others. Amethyst stood up, and held out a hand for me to grab. I took it as she helped me stand.

"How about I take you on a date as 'payment' for saving your life." I looked over, surprised as a light blush crawled its way onto my cheeks.

"I was would love that, " I replied, smiling.

--------------------

(Edited)