Fifteen

We had just walked into the house, Chris slowly walking behind me as I ran upstairs seeing red. I was pissed at Chris and his behavior. Sure in a way I got him but that had still not given him any right to throw punches at Brian. I threw my small bag on the bed and removed my cap. Then I hurried into the bathroom and slammed the door shut with a big echoing sound throughout the house.

“How the fuck could you just go and punch him?” I yelled at Chris as I removed my earrings.

I heard the bedroom door shut harshly and then some shuffling around, like the closet door opening and drawers as well. His swim trunks were off, I knew that as soon as heard the falling to the ground with that special sound all pants make when they fall to the ground. I put my cellphone on the counter before I washed my hands, rubbing the soap with my hands heatedly. My entire body shook as I did so and I mumbled profanities under my breath as I shook my hands free from the water and then dried them on a towel by the side of the counter.

“What the hell do you mean by that?! He fucking kissed you Ash! Twice!” he shouted back with equally as much anger in his voice as I had. After I undid the ponytail I rushed to the bathroom door and ripped it open, breathing heavily.  I saw that Chris chest was heaving up and down in a fast pace and his hands were closed fists against his side.

“I know that but you didn’t have to fucking punch him for it!”

He huffed. “Excuse me?! Why the hell wouldn’t I punch that bastard?”

“Because you could have fucking talked to him instead! Dammit Chris!”

“You think he fucking would have listened to me talking to him? He won’t even fucking listen to you!”

I groaned. “Chris, you are twice his fucking size, I think you would have made him get the message.” I replied, trying to speak calmly.

“I don’t care! Why the hell are you defending that son of a bitch?!” he yelled at me, narrowing eyes as he pointed to the right referring to Brian.

My jaw clenched at his words. “I am not defending him!”

“Yes you are! How can you not see that?”

I shook my head furiously. “Because I’m not!”

“Yes you are! Maybe you’re just too blinded by your love for him!” he growled back, taking off his shirt in such a speed that I thought he would rip it in two.

That was the last straw for me. “How dare you say something like that?! You know damn fucking well that I do not love Brian; I can barely stand the fucking sight off him! FUCK YOU CHRIS!!” My voice cracked in the end as I tried to hold back the tears. Once again I shook my head, slowly and went back into the bathroom. I didn’t bother closing the door since I was just going to get my cellphone because I had left it on the counter.

“Where are you going?” he asked me, still with his voice raised as he saw me walking out of the bathroom and on my way out of the bedroom. Normally when his voice was all commanded and husky I would be really turned on but now I was far too pissed at him to even look his way.