Ten

"This one's for the outcast, for those about to fall... This is for the lowlife, this one's for us all

La la la la la la..." I sang along to one of Hardcore Superstar's songs as I curled my hair in front of the big bathroom mirror, surrounded by small light bulbs. I made sure that the curls were loose since I was going to were a cap on it.

Right now I was dressed in a pair of studded, ripped and high waisted shorts from Lee that I loved more than life itself. I had matched it with a gold, studded lace bustier and some simple black heels. When I went shopping a couple of days ago I saw a really cool bracelet that resembled a hand, that would almost lock on to the top of your hand and look like a golden skeleton, I took the opportunity and used that one since it went so well with the outfit.

My eyes were decorated with a really cool smoky eye make up in blue and green that really brought out my eye colour. In New York I had taken a couple of make-up courses since I wanted to be able to do my own make up so that it looked good that way I wouldn't feel restricted as I did when a make up artist did it. My lipstick was in a neutral and subtle nude colour, since I didn't want to much attention on my make up and face.

When I finished putting on my lipstick I smacked my lips loudly to make sure that there wasn't any parts missing it. I took a step back to get a full view of myself in the mirror and I was really happy with the way I looked. All that was missing now was my studded black clutch, the ADIDAS cap in black and gold along with one of my new red leather jackets from Jofama that were designed by a Swedish blogger called Kenza. I really loved all the zippers that were on it, it really gave it a more of a bad ass look and the belt at the waist when it hung loose it looked freaking incredible!

Chris had left an hour ago to meet up with his buddies so that they could shoot pool and drink beer, basically relax. Unfortunately he had taken the car and as of right now we only had my BMW, so Leana was going to pick me up in a couple of minutes.

I almost jumped in surprise as I heard the doorbell go off, I tried walking down the stairs fast but in heels that wasn't an option as I almost slipped but luckily I held on to the railing practically hanging on it.

"Woah"

As I managed to get down the stairs safely I locked the door before I hugged Leana and we headed out to the White Audi a5 in front of the driveway. There was another person in the driver’s seat, tall and lanky which only meant that Jimmy was driving. I opened the door behind Jimmy’s and jumped in, greeting him with a smile and a cheery mood. I was really excited about tonight, one thing I loved doing when I lived here in Huntington was to have nights out with the girls. We always ended up betting on something or just doing somewhat plain stupid things; which we in the end regretted might I add.

“So, where are we heading?” I asked as Jimmy started up the car and drove out on the main road. Jimmy looked at me through the rearview mouthing ‘I don’t know’ and shrugged his shoulders.

“It’s to a new club that opened like a week ago… I can’t remember what it was called.” She seemed to think about it for a while before she almost jumped out of the chair announcing its name “Velvet Lounge”.

I nodded. “So, Jimmy what are you and the guys going to do tonight?”