Chapter 7

1 year later

"I had a really good night with you," I said looking at the ground and moving some hair behind my ear. I felt Sean lift my chin so I met his eyes and smiled. "Me too," He said softly making a smile appear on my face.

We just got off our date and we were standing outside my 77 Ford F-150 that I tuned up. I was wearing a dress that exposed some of my left thighs. 

Sean looked down at my lips and put his hand on my thigh softly. He started to lean in and I closed my eyes until someone honked their horn on there car. My headshot in the direction it came from and there was a car just sitting there. I sighed and looked back at Sean.

"Let's go," I said simply and he nodded. His car was parked in front of me so I got into my car and started my car and he did the same. 

The person who was in the car that honked there horn ran over to Sean's car and knocked on his window. I couldn't see the man's face but he was dressed nicely and I could see the muscles under his shirt wanting to burst out. I bit my lip at the sight and pushed my legs together from this hunk of a man.

I saw Sean get out of his car and get in the guy's face until I recognized the other man.

I got out of my car and they both looked at me. "Deck?" I asked and he smiled and looked back at Sean. "Get the fuck outta here," Deck growled with his raspy tone and accent that made my legs jello. Sean looked at Deckard and then me and he laughed dryly and got into his car and left. 

Deckard and I sat in silence and he looked at my truck and laughed. 

"I never could get you into European cars," He said with a smile.

"You know me Deck. I have to love classics my home classics." Patting the roof of my truck and smirking.

There was a silence that fell between us and we made eye contact. Deck stalked his way to me slowly and when he was in front of me my breathing was rapid. He leaned forward I could feel his breath fan my face softly and I felt a shiver go down my spine. His lips gently kissed my neck and I moved my neck to the side so he had more access. I lifted my left leg and he touched my left thigh and he gave it a light squeeze.

"God I missed you," He said softly biting my ear lobe making me bite my lip keeping in a moan. He kissed from my neck to my lips and we were currently in a heated makeout session. My hands were roaming his body and he did the same. His one hand landed on my ass and he squeezed it and pulled me into him making me giggle into our kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and got on my tippy toes to try and get taller.

When we pulled back after the 2nd time we were panting. Both our lips were swollen and I loved it. 

"Come back with me. I need you." He confessed making me smile and nod.

1 year later

"Deckard, the target is eliminated. I'll see you in 10 minutes." I said through the phone over screams from civilians. "Okay, love you," He replied making me smile. "Love you too," I said then hung up.

I got into my 65 Ford Mustang and zoomed out of the area with no police on my trail. I just killed an arms dealer who sold out one of his bosses which his boss got in contact with me. You can put the rest together.

A quick recap of my past year. Deckard and I got married and we haven't regretted a thing. We live back in London and Deckard got me into the hitman business. I don't mind the job just as long as it pays well and let me tell you. It does extremely well. The thing is that Deckard taught me more about guns and hand to hand combat and if I could fight my old self 2 years ago. I would beat the living shit outta her. Luke doesn't know about Deck and me because I feel like he would go crazy if he found out I was married to another Shaw. But I visit him because Deck knows my past and knows Luke's the only person I got other than him.

I arrived at our house and I walked inside to smell some food being made. I kicked off my combat boots and walked into the kitchen to see him reading a recipe. I walked over and saw he was trying to make Courgetti Spaghetti and Turkey meatballs. I laughed "Babe, why are you trying to make some of Gordon Ramsay's food? You know that shit is tuff." I said and he looked up at me and then back down at the paper. "Because you deserve a good meal," He said simply and looked up at me with a smile making me say awe and hug him. He kissed the crown of my head and rubbed my back softly. "Okay, go get changed and I'll be done when your back." Deck said and I nodded.

I walked upstairs to our room and undressed. I got dressed in some sweatpants and a hoodie. I put my hair up into a messy bun and was satisfied with my appearance. I started walking back downstairs but stopped when I heard Deck on the phone.

"Do you know where I can find out who did it?" He said lowly but I could still hear him. "Okay, got it. Thank you." He said then I heard him put the phone down onto the table. I was now suspicious but I knew he wouldn't tell me so I just ignored it. I walked down the rest of the stairs and walked into the kitchen and his eyes landed on me and he looked me up and down.

"You look adorable. Come here." He said with a grin and I did. He picked me up and put me on the counter and rested his hands on my thighs.

"You know I love you right?" He said making me raise an eyebrow. "Of course I do." I said in a 'duh' tone. "Okay, well I need to go out for a mission. It's going to be a while until I see you but I'm going to give you one of the burner phones upstairs and we can call each other. I'm sorry this is on such short notice but I love you and I have to do this." He said and I only got sadder. "Okay," I said low and hopped off the counter. I grabbed a plate from the cupboard and dished out my food and sat at our table. Deckard did the same and sat across from me.

It was silent for the whole meal and it was an intense silence which I felt like I was suffocating on it. 

"When are you leaving?" I said abruptly. He stopped eating and sighed. "After this," He said motioning to his food. My jaw dropped and I made eye contact with him tossing my fork onto my plate and crossing my arms. "Your joking right? You just want to get a reaction out of me. Well, good job Deck you did." I said getting up from my seat with my plate and over to the sink. He stayed quiet and when he didn't reply I turned to him with my arms crossed.

"For fucks sakes Deck! Are you kidding me? Why do you have to go now?" I yelled at him and he continued being silent. "Silent treatment? Okay, fuck this. I'm going to bed." I said stomping to our bedroom and slamming the door shut and stripping out of my hoodie leaving me in my sports bra and sweatpants.

I got under the sheets and shut my eyes.

After a couple of minutes, I heard the door open quietly. I knew it was Deck but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction on breaking. He grabbed his duffle bag from the closet and started putting clothes in it. Once he was done with that he walked over to me and I opened my eyes and looked up at him. He took a seat on the bed he gave me a sad smile.

"Niki, I don't want to leave you but I have to. I love you but I have to go." He said and I nodded. "Get back soon. I love you." I said softly and he smiled and nodded. We gave a peck on the lips which was enough but he was already out of the room.

I sighed and closed my eyes again finally letting sleep take over.