Chapter 3 *Edited*

"This is crazy man," I hear Roman say making me lift my head from working my current work at the computers with Tej. "What you talk about now?" Tej asks lifting his head as well to hear what Roman had to say.

"I'm sitting here looking at these images. It's like were hunting our evil twins." He said making me chuckle while he points at the images with his chocolate bar in hand. "Look at this black dude right here, he's handsome. That's clearly me." Roman says making me giggle. "Ya, I can see it. Both of you got big ass foreheads. Just can't hide it, man." I say with a suppressed grin prying at my face. Tej starts laughing, holding out his hand for a high five, to which I gave him one. 

Roman sent me a glare but continued saying his piece. "We got a white Hobbs," He says pointing to a bulky white dude making me nod. 

"This is Han," He says pointing to white man whos bald and I see Han with a satisfied look making me giggle. 

"And Tej it's an African in a beenie. That your mini-me man." Roman mocks making me laugh. Tej was clearly annoyed, but I just put my hand on his shoulder. "I feel bad for you just, having to deal with this for so long. He's a lot to handle." I whisper and I see a smile form on his face.

"And Brian!" He calls out to Brian from across the room. Brian's head shoots towards us. "When did you do this photo shoot?" Roman asks pointing at an image of a blonde female which made me laugh again. Brian smiled and flipped him the bird. "I'm just playing man. You know you're the prettiest blonde around here." Roman says with a big smile.

"Tej, I'll be right back okay?" I say and he hums while he continues working at the computer. 

I get up from my spot and walk towards Brian and Dom. But before I can go talk, Luke's trucks pull up nearly hitting me making me yell and kick the bumper. He gets out "Nicole, you better cool it." He says simply making me flip him off and walk to my car.

I get inside looking for the rifle that I have stored in my car. I pop the trunk to see it just sitting there. I grab the rifle and the magazines and shut the trunk walking over to the group.

"Roman, Gisele, Han your up," Dom said and the three left as I placed my HK416 on a table with my magazines. "Tej, we're going to need cars without computer chips that can be overwritten," Dom says as I finally lift my head. "Make them fast and I'll help with that," I say. "Already on it Dom, contacted R&D, DSS-" Luke said but before he could finish Tej cut him off. "Hobbs, he said I got this." He said making me laugh and walk over. "Of course you do," I say winking flirtatiously patting his shoulder and walk to my vehicle.

"Nicole!" I hear my voice echo through the room making me turn around. Luke was standing there "Go catch up with Roman and the others and help them. They'll need your help more than others." He says and I smile and run over to the table with my HK416 was and run back to my Charger.

I started it up and heard the oh so amazing roar from my engine. It was something I took pride in and just the feeling was so amazing.

Once I was out of the building I called Han, who's phone number I got off of Luke.

"Hello?" Han's voice said through the phone.

"Han, it's me, Nicole. Where are you guys?" I asked.

He gave me the address and I made my way there. 

It was midday and it was cloudy outside and I saw Han and Roman standing there. I walked up and stood beside Han with my arms crossed.

"I don't know man, that was disrespectful and I don't like the way she said it. "He's a man." He's a man? So what are we?" Roman complained making me groan. "Rome please stop just for once," I pleaded. "Come on man. She's just doing her job." Han said. "Doing her job," Roman said not sounding satisfied with the answer he got.