Chapter 28: Carbon

"Get that thing away from me."

I had retreated against the headboard with my knees pressed against my chest. It was a very infantile position, but I couldn't help it. Malone looked amused. I didn't see the humor in the situation.

"Seriously, you've never had anyone this big?" He tilted his head and smiled.
"The biggest guy- who was like half that size, by the way - put me on a two week sabbatical. Don't even touch me with that thing." I wasn't even horny anymore. I felt something between fear and irritation. Malone started swinging the dildo around menacingly. He still thought it was funny. I waited for him to notice my expression.
"I said I'll make you scream. That's exactly what I intend to do." He looked a little more serious, but otherwise quite amused. I folded my arms across my chest. This was a major buzz kill.
"What's wrong with using your dick? I don't think it's faulty, is it?"

He laughed and wiggled his waist and his hard-on flopped from side to side. He was clearly enjoying himself. My own erection was dying down. If he didn't hurry up and quit the stupid game, he'd lose me completely. I looked at the sex toy again. What the hell was he thinking? I was a whore, not a female horse.

"Hey," he said, making his way to the bed. "I just wanted to spice things up a bit."
"You're pretty spicy all by yourself."

He chuckled as he crawled in bed towards me, dildo still in hand. He got within an inch of my face. I stared him down. I wasn't going to let him get his way this time. There had to be limits. He brought the dildo up to my nose. I could still smell the packaging.

"It's still new. You won't even consider it?"

I looked down at the flesh-coloured toy. I held it in my hands. Or I tried to. My hand couldn't even go all the way around it. He let me handle it, as if to let me get myself acquainted with it. I looked at it and then at him. He smiled slowly, and then formed a cocky grin. I smiled back. Then I threw the dildo across the room. His gaze followed it as it bounced off the door and rolled on the floor. He looked back at me as he formed a mock scowl.

"Hey! That cost me forty dollars."
"Consider it cash wasted."

I grabbed his dick. He gasped at my rough touch but maintained his gaze. He wanted to say something but I squeezed and he moaned instead. I started getting horny again. We could pick up where we left off.

"This," I looked down at it, "...is all I need. Now follow the magic words and make me scream."

He smiled and covered my mouth with his. I felt my own dick harden instantly. This was what I wanted. I wondered why he even got the stupid toy in the first place. He suddenly grabbed me by the legs and lifted me so I was straddling him. I kissed him passionately. Slowly, his fingers inched into my hole and I gasped into his mouth. He gave me a wicked grin. I knew he was going to start torturing me again. My balls ached. I needed release and he was prolonging my ecstasy.

"Malone." I gasped his name.
"Hmm?"
"If you don't put it in me right now, I'll punch you."

He laughed and flipped me so I was lying on the bed with my legs in the air. He entered me. No lubrication. It hurt and I yelped. He pulled out and slammed it back in. It really hurt, going in dry. I grabbed the sheets and tried not to scream. He slammed into me again. I couldn't help it anymore. I wailed in pain. He stopped.

"See, I made you scream anyway."

I looked up at him with tears brimming in my eyes. He was still smiling. I pushed against his chest and made him get off me. I got off the bed and went to the bathroom. He called out after me, but I didn't stop. I locked myself in the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I stuck my finger in my ass and examined it. Good, I wasn't bleeding. Malone knocked on the door.