Chapter 12: Blatant

Pain coursed through my body and I woke up again. I had struggled with sleep all night. I kept feeling pain every time I moved, and it was hard to keep still. I eventually got up, tired of putting effort into something that could not work. Michael had wrecked my rear with that unnaturally sized tool he called a penis. I thought about whoever he would eventually end up with. I felt sorry for the imaginary fellow. Maybe there was someone out there who could take a cock that big if there was someone who had a cock that big. But it wasn't me. Okay it was, but I was clearly not designed for it. I moved my legs and winced, then carefully inched off the bed. The ache this morning felt worst than last night. I walked to my bathroom, stopping to pick the hand mirror that I usually reserved for styling my hair.

I examined my rear in the mirror, pushing my cheeks apart. It was a little uncomfortable and it hurt just to get myself in the right position, but I finally managed it. There was no visible tear. I breathed out a sigh of relief. It didn't make it hurt less, but at least it made things less complicated. Maybe I got lucky because the guy was a virgin. Most people rarely lasted long their first time. If he had gone on for longer, I'm sure he would have done some serious damage. If someone like Malone had a cock like that...I didn't want to think about it.

I left the bathroom and sat slowly on the bed. I tried to shut my eyes and they ached. I was suffering from sleep deprivation. The phone rang and I cursed at it, and picked it up without looking at the caller.

"Hello?"
"Great. You're awake. I wanted to remind you that you start your shift at seven." It was Nathan's voice.
"Nobody sends requests at seven, Nathan."
"Still, you never kn-"

I hung up. I wasn't in the mood for any type of annoyance. The pain pulsed dully and I groaned dryly. I wouldn't be able to work for the next several days in this condition, and I was a little thankful that today was a Monday. Which meant I could give my sprained ass - is that even a word? - a much needed break. But I needed about a week if I wanted to actually recover. And with people free to make requests, I didn't see how that could happen. I sighed in exhaustion. I was too tired for all this heavy thinking. Then my mind suddenly formed a single idea.

Swash.

I picked up my phone and called him. Hopefully, he'd be awake and getting ready for work. If there was anyone alive who could help me out, it'll be him. The idea was crazy, but it was the only thing I could come up with.

"Hello?"
"Hello Michael!" he seemed a little too perky for a Monday morning. Most people tended to sound like suicidal zombies. Maybe he'd just had his morning coffee.

"I'm really sorry to bother you but I need your help."
"Okay..."
"I know I kinda promised that I won't make you pay for my visits, but I wouldn't be asking this if I didn't have to."
"Okay..."
"I need you to book me for the rest of the week. Actually six days, starting from tomorrow."

There was a moment of silence. Followed by laughter. I hung up and sighed. What else could I expect? I had just made a fool of myself. The phone rang again. Swash was calling back. I wondered if I should pick up. I did. I had my back against a wall here.

"Sorry, I was just a bit surprised. Why? What's happening?"
"I need time out to work out some stuff. Which I won't be able to since my schedule is an open book. So I need you to fill all the pages so no one else can write on it."
"Why can't you just call in sick?"
"Because it won't work. My boss over here can see that I'm perfectly fine. And it wouldn't be the first time I used that lie."

There was a moment of silence before Swash spoke again.

"A whole week? That'll be really expensive."
"When you place the request, state that you're paying in cash, not with credit card."
"I don't follow."
"Credit card payments are automatic. My charge goes to my account while 5% of the total goes to the company account. With cash, I only have to show up with the 5% at the end of the day for the books. It would cost you about $500 dollars in total, and I'll find a way to pay you back."
"I'm just curious. Why didn't you get your boyfriend to do all this for you?"