Chapter 9: The True Death of Daisy

Morning came, and Luigi woke to a voicemail. He played it.

Voicemail: E Gadd
Luigi! It's Daisy! She's here! She's a ghost! I need you and the gang to meet me in my lab asap!

Luigi listened to the recording carefully. "If Daisy's here as a ghost now? Then that means she's gonna kill me and the others!!" "Oh no..."

King Boo woke up to Luigi's thoughts. "Luigi...? Green Flower?" "King Boo! We need to leave! She's here!" King Boo knew who he was talking about. He picked him and carried him. They soon got Polterpup and Mario up.

------------
------------
------------

Once they got ready and ate breakfast, they left for E Gadd's lab. It didn't took them long to get there. "Good! You're here!" E Gadd told them. "So I heard that the Yandere is back from Hell?" Polterpup asked tiredly.

"Yes! And I need all of you to capture her!" E Gadd geared them with the Poltergeist. Luigi let Gooigi out. "Another mission?" He asked. "Yeah, it's an Yandere."

"Now, I honestly don't know much about her. I'll try to keep you guess up to date." "Alright, thanks, E Gadd!"

------------
------------
------------

Meanwhile, Daisy was looking for Luigi in the Mushroom Kingdom. She found herself in the Mario Bros house. "Huh. No one's alive in here." She looked around, finding no one in the house.

"Weird..." But then she found a note on the dining room table. She opened it and read it.

Note:
If you're reading this, we're not home. We're staying in King Boo's new mansion in the Booville Forest. If you need anything, call us!

-Mario Bros.

"Hmm. That's where they are." She knew where have to go know. "This is gonna be interesting."

------------
------------
------------

"E Gadd said to wait for updates about where Daisy is," King Boo told his Boos. The gang were tell them about Daisy's arrival. "Yes, sir!" They went to guard the mansion.

"Hopefully she's easier to kill than Helen," Polterpup told the gang. Luigi was hugging King Boo tightly, crying a lot in his boo body. King Boo comforted him. "It's okay, Green Flower. We're gonna stop her. She won't be bothering us anymore after this." Polterpup, Gooigi, and Mario joined in, comforting Luigi the best they could.

------------
------------
------------

Daisy was on her way, to King Boo's mansion. She found some ghosts, hiding behind the trees. She got them her attention.

"Fellow ghosts of the forest, I shall be your new prince- no. New QUEEN of all ghosts and Boos! Humanity will be no more! We will rule the world as the Undead Kingdom!" Daisy made her speech.

All the ghosts cheered. They were against humanity. Daisy had her evil grin on her face. "Now, we must kill ones who are against us first, the Mario Bros and E Gadd, that annoying scientist!!"

Daisy gave them her orders. She would kill Luigi herself. The others would kill the others, and destroy King Boo to win her crown. "They'll never see us coming," she thought to herself.

------------
------------
------------

"All geared up, everyone?" Mario asked the gang. Everyone had their own Poltergeist, ready to kill Daisy.