Chapter 2: A Lost of Memories

Luigi just stood there, in shocked. The ghost maid had E Gadd's suit case. Luigi tried to stop her, but she got away with it. Luigi was about to leave, but got a call from E Gadd. He answered.

Meanwhile, King Boo was chasing after her. They started to fight over the suit case. Luigi came into the room that they were in. He saw what was happening. He took to opportunity to flash the ghost maid. King Boo got the suit case outta her hand. "Alright, Luigi! Do your thing!" He started to suck her up, and slamming her all over the room. It took him a while, but he was able to capture her successfully. He grabbed the elevator button. "Let's get back to the lab."

At the lab, King Boo handed E Gadd his suit case. "Ahh! Nice work you two. This is exactly what I wanted! Luigi and King Boo were both confused. E Gadd opened it and took outta a container that was filled with goo. "This is a new feature to the G-00." He filled the G-00 with the goo. "It's all set! Let's test it outside."

"Stand right here Luigi. And King Boo, you stay back for this, alright?" E Gadd ordered. "Okay...?" E Gadd then took out a remote and press the button. The cage fell, trapping Luigi in it. "What was that for??" King Boo questioned him. "Don't worry, this is all part of the test." That didn't helped King Boo to calm down, but he had no choice but let him do it.

"Okay, Luigi. Now press the blue button." He did that and a goo version of himself showed up. "Wha...?" "Luigi, King Boo, meet Gooigi! Your new personal assistant!" King Boo kinda like it, but at the same time, he was feeling like they weren't trusting him. Sure, they had a rough past and all, but still. He didn't blame Luigi one bit. He was actually forced to do these things.

"I'll let you know right now, Gooigi is not waterproof. So be careful with him around water." "What will happen if he did touch water?" King Boo asked? "Then he'll dissolve and be transferred back to the G-00." "Oh, okay."

They run through the test, and Luigi was ready to go. "Hold up, Sonny! One last thing!" E Gadd called to Luigi. "Yeah, E Gadd?" "Gooigi can also sense if there's any Boos around. He'll be shacking and vibrating." "Like he is now?" "Yes... This is gonna be a problem..." "Why? If King Boo's helping us, then we shouldn't have to worry about Boos, right? Even if we do come across some, King Boo will be there." Luigi did have a point. E Gadd sighed. "If you say so, Luigi... Just be careful, okay?" "I will."

----------------------

"This ghost has a really bad temper!" Luigi shouted as he was trying to dodge the bombs. "You're not kidding, Luigi!" King Boo was trying to stop the ghost the best he can without his powers.

Luigi was really outta breath, loosing his vision. He didn't know how much longer he'll be able to keep going. His hearing a fading away, making it to be quiet to him. A bomb that was about to blow came flying to Luigi. He didn't dodge in time and was sent flying a bit, hitting the wall real hard. He fell to the floor, knocked out cold.

King Boo noticed Luigi was on the floor. "Luigi?!!" He quickly flew to him, seeing that he was knocked out. He wasn't gonna wake up anytime soon. "No... C'mon, Luigi...-" King Boo was interrupted by the angry piano. He looked back at Luigi, taking the G-00 off of him. "You rest, Luigi. I'll take care the ghost and rescue Toad." He placed Luigi where he wasn't gonna get hurt anymore.

"HEY, BUTTHOLE!" King Boo shouted to get the ghost's attention. "What?!" The ghost said as he flew outta the piano to look at King Boo. King Boo took the chance to flash him and slam him, causing the piano to break. He sucked the ghost successfully and got an elevator button.

He looked at Toad and started to free him. As he was falling outta the painting, King Boo caught him. "I got you, Toad. You're safe now." Toad looked up. "King Boo?!" He was shocked. "Where's Luigi?" He sighed. "I'll show you..." He carried him to where he put Luigi to rest. He was still knocked out.