Chapter 7: First Night at the Mansion

The Mario Bros and Polterpup finally made it back home around midnight. They all were exhausted. But Luigi couldn't sleep. Sure, Polterpup was sleeping on his bed, but Luigi was missing King Boo deeply. He saw a faded light glowing outside of his window. As if got closer, he started to recognize it.

King Boo went through the walls, finding himself in Luigi's room. He flew to Luigi and they hugged each other. "I missed you so much," Luigi told him quietly, not wanting to wake Polterpup or Mario up. "I missed you too, Green Flower."

King Boo flew down to Luigi's bed, bringing Luigi into his embrace. Luigi snuggled up to him happily. "That dance was lovely," Luigi spoken softly. "It certainly was. You'll always be my home sweet home." Luigi giggled quietly and smiled wider. "You'll always be my home sweet home, too."

It wasn't long when Luigi fell asleep on King Boo. King Boo was gently playing with Luigi's hair, petting it softly, when Polterpup woke up. "Oh, King Boo. I didn't know you were here," he told him. "I just got here not too long ago," King Boo smiled awkwardly. "Oh, I'm sorry..." "No, it's okay. It's okay. You don't need to apologise." Polterpup smiled in relief. "He really loves you. He missed you so much." King Boo smiled a bit. "I know. I missed he a lot as well." He gave Luigi a little kiss on top of his head. "I love you so much, my little Green Flower," he told him softly. Polterpup curled up close to them. He smiled and started to fall back to sleep.

----------
----------
----------

The sun shined down lightly in Luigi's room, causing Luigi and them to wake up. Luigi yawned, "Good morning, King Boo and Polterpup." "Good morning, Green Flower." King Boo gave him a good morning kiss. Luigi blushed and gave him one as well.

The trio went downstairs to find Mario was making breakfast. "Good morning, Mario," Luigi said to him as he sat down on the stool. "Good morning, bro. Breakfast's almost ready. Would you like coffee or hot chocolate?" "Hot chocolate, please," he answered. "I'll make you some, Luigi," King Boo petted his hair and went to make him some hot chocolate. "Oh King Boo's here?" Mario asked. "Yup! We slept together with him," Polterpup answered. "Oh, okay. That's fine. I was just wondering." "So what's for breakfast?" Polterpup asked excitedly. "We're gonna be having Luigi's favorite: scrambled eggs with bacon and toast." Polterpup panted with his tongue out, excited, still a ghost dog on the inside. "That sounds delicious!" Luigi giggled and petted his hair.

During breakfast, they were discussing the future of their lives. "Oh btw, King Boo, did you and your Boo family found a new mansion?" Mario asked him. "We sure did, Mario. And it's bigger than the other ones. And it comes with more room." Mario smiled. "That's good. Glad to hear that you guys have a place to stay."

Mario's phone buzzed, his notifications went off. He checked it. "What is it, Mario?" Luigi asked him. "Umm it's the news... You, me, and even Daisy are the main story..." Luigi immediately got a really bad feeling about this. He hold King Boo's boo hand tightly. Polterpup hugged Luigi, scared as well. Mario read the news carefully. He was surprised and shocked to see what the story was about. "How...? How do they know about all of that...?" Mario thought out loud.

Luigi was too scared to ask what he was talking about. King Boo asked Mario for him. "It's about Daisy being a Yandere, tried to kill me and Luigi. They even mentioned about Luigi killing her for self defense. They're not gonna charge him, thankfully. They all agreed that Daisy was too dangerous to be kept alive," Mario explained.

Mario looked up to see how scared and guilty his little brother was. He always knew that Luigi killed her, but he didn't expect for the news to find out. He sighed and got up to hug his baby little brother. "It's okay, Luigi. I know. I've been knowing it..." Luigi was shocked, even King Boo was. "You knew?" They both asked at the same time. "Yes. I knew. I saw him doing it. I was gonna stop her myself, but then Luigi killed her and didn't saw that I was there." Polterpup was interested in the story, but Luigi wasn't. "Can we please stop talking about it? It bothers me..." "Oh, sorry, Luigi. We'll stop talking about it."