Chapter 6: Road Trip to Home Sweet Home

The next morning, Luigi and the gang woke up to a sweet smell of food, coming from the kitchen. Almost everyone was still in the lobby, so who could be cooking? "Breakfast is ready!" The chef ghost told them.

E Gadd must've released all of the ghosts and Boos while everyone else was sleeping last night. Polterpup got up excitedly. "Feeding time!" Luigi smiled, letting out a little laugh. "Good morning, Green Flower," King Boo said to Luigi. "Good morning, King Boo." Luigi gave him a good morning kiss. King Boo blushed and gave him a good morning kiss as well, making him to blush happily.

King Boo carried Luigi up to the dining area, and everyone else followed. He set Luigi down in a chair, and floated close to him. King Boo felt that Luigi wanted to hug him, so he hugged Luigi. He hugged King Boo back, nuzzling his face to his boo body gently.

Soon, some ghosts came out with breakfast and delivered it to everyone. King Boo decided to feed Luigi, and he let him. They gave each other little kisses time to time during breakfast.

Mario, E Gadd, Toad, and Polterpup were sitting at a table nearby them, chatting. "It's nice to see that King Boo changed," Mario told them. "Yeah, I agree. This is the start of peace for all of us," E Gadd said. "I'm happy for my owner. He's been wanting to find someone that wasn't Daisy for so long to date." They looked at Polterpup. "What?" He asked them. "Princess Daisy? The missing princess?" E Gadd asked him. "Oh, not missing. More like dead," he answered. They were confused. "Who would kill a princess?" E Gadd asked. Mario had a feeling that it was Luigi. Even though he never told him, that doesn't mean Mario doesn't know. He couldn't blame his younger brother for doing what he had to do to protect everyone. He remembered how she tried to kill him, but then Luigi saved him. Mario still love his brother no matter what happens.

Polterpup was about to say, "Luigi killed her," but he felt like his owner didn't want anyone to know. "Well, I don't know. Probably was found dead from a fall, or something," Polterpup lied. He hate lying, but he'd do anything for Luigi. He was more than just a ghost dog to him. He was his best friend. E Gadd nodded. "Well, that is a possibility. But enough about that. Let's move on to a different subject."

Luigi heard everything from their table. He remembered his dark secret. And yet, Polterpup kept his secret from the others. King Boo heard what's going on in Luigi's mind. "Luigi...?" Luigi looked up at him with his eyes widen. "King Boo... I'm scared." King Boo hugged Luigi and petted his hair. "It's okay, my Green Flower. I know you're scared. You're gonna be okay." Luigi hugged him back, starting to feel a little better.

-------------
-------------
-------------

After breakfast, Luigi, Mario, the Toads, Peach, and E Gadd went up to their rooms to start packing, getting ready to go home. Luigi heard a knock on his door. "It's open," he called out to whoever knocked. King Boo let himself in. "Hey, pal." Luigi turned to see King Boo. "Hey, King Boo. What's up?"

"I was wondering if I could ride along home with you guys...?" King Boo asked him. "O-Oh... I don't know if they'll be okay with it... And what about the Boos?" Luigi asked him. "Well, we could ask them if they're okay with me tagging along. And the Boos and I are gonna have to find another mansion..."

Luigi doesn't remember fully remember what exactly he did, or even why he did it. But he remembered that he trapped ghosts and Boos while back. He felt deeply guilty about it, wanting to cry.

King Boo felt Luigi's guilt and sadness, and heard his thoughts in his mind. He picked him up and hugged him. Luigi hugged him back and started to cry in his Boo body. "Shh, it's okay, Green Flower. It's okay. Let it out. Just let it out," King Boo gently spoke to him. "I'm sorry," is just been repeating in Luigi's mind. "Luigi, it's okay. I forgive you."