Chapter 10: A Brand New Life

Morning came and it was raining outside. It wasn't a thunderstorm, just rain. Luigi woke up to see the rain outside. King Boo woke up as well. "Good morning, King Boo." Luigi gave him a good morning kiss. King Boo does the same. "Good morning, Green Flower."

Luigi was still tired from yesterday, worn out actually. King Boo carried him to the kitchen. Mario and Polterpup were making pancakes, eggs, and bacon for breakfast. "Good morning, Love Birds," Polterpup told Luigi and King Boo. "Good morning, Polterpup," King Boo said to him.

Luigi have fallen asleep in King Boo's boo arms. He snored quietly. "Looks like someone is still sleepy," Mario pointed out. "Heh heh, yeah. That fight worn him out." "Well, I'll save him a plate and heat it up whenever he wakes up." "Okay, Mario."

There was a knock on the door. A Boo answered it. "Oh hey, E Gadd! I'm guessing you're carrying Gooigi in the G-00?" He asked him. "Up! It's raining and he isn't waterproof." "Oh okay, come in." The Boo let him in.

"Thank you," E Gadd said, as he let Gooigi out. He then placed the G-00 on the floor, near the wall. "The others are eating breakfast in the kitchen," the Boo told them. "Okay, thank you." "You're welcome."

E Gadd and Gooigi found the others in the kitchen. "Good morning, everyone." "Good morning, E Gadd. Luigi's sleeping," King Boo told them. "Okay," Gooigi said.

They got settled down. "Would you like some breakfast?" Mario offered. "No thank you. I already ate before coming over." "Oh, okay."

"So, we were thinking about talking about the future for the Undead and Humanity," E Gadd started. "And we wanted to talk to you and Luigi about it," Mario continued.

"Hmm, well obviously this is the start of the new future for all of us," King Boo started. "And about the Mushroom Kingdom, Peach and Bowser had signed a Treaty of Peace, meaning there'll be no more wars between them. So I was thinking if we could do something like that for the Undead and Humanity," Mario told King Boo.

"That sounds like a good idea. We will have to set up a meeting with you and Peach for this, though." "I'll set it up and tell you when it'll be and all of that." "Alright, sounds like a plan to me."

"And we'll all be there, too!" Polterpup joined in. "We're in this together," E Gadd added.

They were about to move on when Luigi woke up. He yawned. "Good morning, Luigi," King Boo told him. "Good morning, King Boo," Luigi said tiredly. "Good morning, bro. Would you like some breakfast?" Mario asked him. "Sure, Mario. Thank you."

Mario heated Luigi's plate up and gave it to him. Luigi thanked him. King Boo started to feed Luigi, giving each other kisses during it.

Polterpup watched happily. "Do you think they'll get married?" Gooigi whispered into Polterpup's ears. Polterpup was shocked by his question. "Uhh... Maybe..." He turned to see E Gadd. He blushed. E Gadd noticed Polterpup was blushing while staring at him. "Umm... Polterpup? Are you okay?" He asked him.

"O-Oh... Sorry. Just... reallyloveyou..." E Gadd barely made out what Polterpup just told him. King Boo and the others looked at Polterpup, surprised. "Did he just said what I think he said?" "Yeah I think so, too..."

"Polterpup..." E Gadd took a deep breath before continuing. "I appreciate your feelings for me, I really do, but... I don't feel the same for you. I'm sorry." He hugged him. Polterpup felt heartbroken, but understand. He hugged him back, crying.

Everyone else joined in, doing a group hug. "It's okay, Polterpup. You'll find love," E Gadd told him. "Thank you, E Gadd..."

------------
------------
------------