Accidentally in Love {Chapter 33}

Author's Note:  Getting closer and closer to the ending of the story :'( !  But no worries, I'm writing a new story!  You'll just have to wait and see about that one!  On a random note: I'm insanely obsessed with Taylor Swift's new album and Everything Has Changed with Ed Sheeran is my new favorite song.  I might turn it into a songfic so, please comment if that's something you'd like to read! Comment goal for this chap is ummmm.... let's go with 6!  Alright, Enjoy! 

* * *

“Night Babe,” Niall said, brushing back her delicate blonde bangs and gently kissing Marygrace on her forehead.  She rested her head on his chest just before they hugged each other goodnight.  The movie had ended just a few minutes ago and it was already past 1:30.  The boys had an early flight the next morning, so Niall and Harry decided it was time to go.  Jet lag would be bad enough already.  Harry made his way towards the door offering a weak wave goodbye.  His hand fell to his side clumsily as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

“Sleep tight,” Marygrace said sleepily, not picking her head up.  She felt the fabric of his warm shirt, heard the faint sound of his heart beating, felt his chest move up and down with each and every breath he took.  

“Night!” Harry called out with a cheeky smile, exhausted from the day’s events.  Jessie blushed at the sound of his voice and smiled back at him from the couch.

“Night Niall, Night Harry!” Jess called from the couch.  Marygrace finally lifted her head off Niall’s chest and quickly kissed Niall on the lips.  When everyone was done saying their goodbyes, Marygrace waved a quick goodbye to Harry as he and Niall made their way over to the door.  

“Just make sure not to open the door for anyone before you check to see who it is,” Niall warned.

“Kay!” Marygrace agreed.  The two boys left and Jess and Marygrace were left in the suite alone.  Had it been an ordinary day, they would’ve probably stayed up all night, talking, blasting music, watching movies, and just messing around, but they were both completely exhausted.  Marygrace walked into the bathroom to wash off her face and rinse her mouth.  She put on the pajamas and carefully undid the chignon that had been in her hair all night, pulling out the bobby pins one by one.  She twisted her hair into a high obnoxious bun, securing it with an elastic.  Next she removed all of her jewelry and was ready for bed.  She walked out, the cozy fabric of the pajama pants swishing back and forth.  She rolled up the waist a bit, since Danielle was a bit taller than her.  She had folded up her warm sweater and Niall’s sweatpants and held them close to her, bringing them into the bedroom.

Jess used the bathroom next, going through the same routine as Marygrace had just minutes earlier.  While she was in there, Marygrace undid the comforter on the bed, folding down the sheets.  She then went into the sitting area, shutting the television and flicking off the lights.  

Jess emerged from the bathroom sleepily, the make up gone from her face, her hair identical to Marygrace’s, and all of her jewelry was held in the palm of her hand.  The two girls entered the bedroom, Jessica placing her jewelry on the nightstand, and climbed into the extremely large and luxurious bed.  They melted into the mattress and both only lay awake for a few minutes.  There was no conversation, but silently they both agreed that they’d had an amazing, but extremely exhausting night.  

Marygrace felt the warm fabric of the pillow shift against her neck as she pulled the duvet cover up higher to cover her cold shoulders.  She shivered for a second just before the heavy bedspread warmed her up.  Jess was already fast asleep, the quiet sound of her breathing echoing through the contrasting silence of the hotel room.  Marygrace quickly replayed the events of the day in her head as she normally did before going to sleep.  Her eyes were shut, but she couldn’t hold back a grin.  Just as she was about to drift off to sleep, she suddenly remembered her phone in the sitting room.  She’d forgotten to text her Mother!  She was jolted out of her sleepy daze and she forced herself to do the right thing.  

Trying not to wake her friend, she gently pushed back the covers, swung her legs over the side of the bed, and lightly tiptoed to go get her phone.  She accidentally stubbed her toe on the foot of the coffee table, the pain flooding in.  She squinted her eyes shut tight trying to take in the pain.  Her toe throbbed and she did her best to hold back a scream and keep from waking her friend as she waited for the ache to subside.  Finally it was bearable.  

Earlier, she’d noticed a charger on the nightstand.  She picked up her Blackberry from the couch and walked back to the bedroom, sitting up in bed.  The light of the small screen illuminated the whole room as she quickly typed a message to her mom, before plugging in the device, turning over, and falling fast asleep.

Forgot to text.  Niall gave us his room, but don’t worry he’s rooming with someone else ;)  Jess’ phone died, please call her parents.  I love you, thanks for letting me go tonight.  Night! xx

* * *