Accidentally in Love {Chapter 15}

* * *

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Niall.” MaryGrace said with excitement.  “I can’t wait!” The corners of her eyes were turned up because of the size of her smile.  She started to turn towards the station to go.

“Not so fast,” Niall stopped her.  “I’m gonna need one thing in exchange for the tickets...” Niall teased her.

“Oh yeah?” she retorted playfully “and what would that be?”  She winked at him, twirling a piece of her blond hair around one finger.

“Your number,” Niall responded laughing.  “I’m going to need to text you the details about tomorrow.”

“Of course!” MaryGrace said, gesturing for his Blackberry.  Niall removed it from his pocket and placed it in her hands.  She removed her own Blackberry from her purse and gave it to Niall.  They both added their names and numbers and traded back.

“Hold on!” Niall said.  “I need a picture for your contact.” He held up his phone to snap a picture of her.  MaryGrace smiled, but at the last moment she switched to a funny face, crossing her eyes just before the click of the camera.  Niall let out a laugh.  “Perfect!” he joked.  She made sure to snap a funny picture of him, too.

“See you tomorrow, babe.” MaryGrace said kissing Niall on the cheek and turning on her heels.  “I’ve got a train to catch!”  

Niall waved goodbye as she walked onto the escalator and disappeared into the busy station.  He already missed her.  After a minute or two, Niall hailed a cab and directed the driver back to the London Hotel.  Niall dozed off in the backseat for a few minutes and awoke when the cab pulled up in front of the London.  Niall quickly realized his mistake when he opened up his eyes to the crowd of girls outside the Hotel’s doors.  Luckily the cab hadn’t stopped yet.

“Umm, could you please pull around the corner?” Niall asked the driver.  The man in the front seat happily obliged.  Niall paid the man and exited the cab, quickly sneaking in through the back entrance of the hotel.  The second he passed through the doors of the luxury hotel, the heat of the lobby seeped in through his layers of clothing instantly warming his whole body.  Niall pulled down his hood, unbuttoned his jacket, loosened his scarf and removed his Ray-Bans.  It was nice to be back inside.  

He took out his Blackberry to text Liam.  Back at the London.  What did you tell Paul? Niall typed out and hit send.  Within a minute or two, Liam texted back K, still thinks you’re in your room sleeping.  He’s out with Zayn so don’t worry about him catching you.  Niall breathed a sigh of relief.  Although it was pretty early, he decided to turn in early.

He walked across the lobby and caught an elevator just before the doors closed.  Niall leaned against the wall and closed his eyes, replaying the events of the night over and over in his head.  The doors clicked open.  He stepped out of the elevator bank and made his way down the hall and inserted his room key in the slot.  The door beeped just before the lock clicked open.  Niall stepped in and shut the door behind him.

* * *