Accidentally in Love

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading my fanfiction!  I know the chapters are short, but there will be many of them!  I will be updating often!  If you enjoy it, please comment, vote, and become a fan of my profile!  If you have any requests or suggestions, just put a comment on my profile!  Thanks again!  Jessie :) xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Raise your hand if you’re a single lad,” joked the interviewer.  

Liam, Louis, and Zayn didn’t move a muscle while Harry put his hand up with a cheeky and confident smile followed by a wink at the attractive woman interviewing them.  A confused look passed over Liam’s face before he realized why Niall hesitated to raise his hand.  He looked over to Niall and observed the distant look on his face before subtly nudging him in the side so the camera wouldn’t catch the gesture.  Niall immediately picked up on Liam’s intentions and a look of realization passed over his face.  He raised his hand.  A rosy color filled Niall’s cheeks and his smile spread wide when he tried to hide his moment of embarrassment.  

“Sorry, guess I got a bit distracted for a minute there.”

He let out his usual and absolutely contagious laugh and the rest of the lads joined in.  The interview continued on as usual, filled with laughter, jokes, and teasing.  Liam noticed that Niall was a bit zoned out at times but, no one else really picked up on his change in mood.  As the interview came to a close, Harry and Louis shared a quick glance at each other and Zayn laughed a bit under his breath when he picked up on the “Larry Stylinson” moment, obviously played up for the camera.  Niall joined back in on the conversation by winking at the camera and closing the interview with a laugh.

“This is Peter Dickinson closing this interview with One Direction,” Niall recited in his announcer voice and broke into a fit of laughter.  

The interviewer smiled as the cameras were shut off.  She shook the boys’ hands and thanked them for a great time.  

“Oh it’s our pleasure,” Harry flirted, eyeing the older woman.

A look of jealousy crossed Louis’ face.  He brushed his hand passed Harry’s to remind him that he was watching.  Harry gave yet another cheeky smile, this time directed a Lou and bit his lip.  Zayn stood up from the couch that they were all sitting on and stretched for a bit.  Liam placed his arm around Niall and quietly whispered to him,

“We’ll talk later,” he said.

* * *