Accidentally in Love {Chapter 4}

* * *

Niall awoke at about 4 AM to Paul announcing that they’d arrived in New York.  His thought immediately shifted to Marygrace, as he imagined meeting her for the first time at the coffee shop they had agreed only a few hours earlier.  He couldn’t help but, be a little nervous; Who knew what would happen?  

Niall was quickly dragged out of his daydream by Preston shuffling him and the rest of One Direction out of the tour bus and through the back door of the London Hotel.  He knew that without a doubt there must’ve been at least a few fans lined up at the front entrance already.  Word of their arrival always spread like wildfire.  Along with the boys, security also shuffled in with the majority of the boys’ luggage and wardrobe.  Management had planned for them to stay in New York for an entire week, so more luggage than usual was unloaded from the large, accommodating bus. 

It was Saturday night in New York City and Niall wasn’t supposed to meet Marygrace until the next Friday.  The boys had a few interviews planned and an appearance at a movie premiere to attend but, apart from that they had the rest of the week off to do what ever they pleased.  Eleanor and Danielle planned on flying in Monday night to meet Louis and Liam while Perrie couldn’t arrive until Wednesday due to a scheduling conflict with her own group, Little Mix.  Regardless, Zayn was excited to see her again.  Liam, Louis, and Zayn were all planning on taking their girlfriends out around the city, it was Christmastime after all.  Knowing Harry, he’d probably meet his fair share of girls during the week and of course, Niall was finally meeting Marygrace.  All the boys had a bit of Christmastime romance planned for their short holiday, or at least Niall hoped.

* * *