Chapter 1: Silence, Then Boom

Godzilla and all things part of this story belong to their original creators along with all who have the rights to them. Any artwork/imagery that is used in this story belongs to their creators. The following message goes out to any Godzilla fans reading this:

This story takes place in the Monsterverse Godzilla series while also using elements/characters/etc from the other Godzilla series such as Showa, Heisei, etc. Any additions to this story that are not part of the Godzilla franchise is all MY choice and I would appreciate if you respect them even if you disagree with them. Thanks and enjoy.

Y/N POV

Everything is so great and swell now. I just got married and today is the day I graduate from college. I have my uniform on and I'm ready to go one stage. My family came to see me graduate. Mom and Dad always told me I was good. Now I understand what they meant by it. 

Announcer: For our final graduate of (College of choice), (Y/N) (Last name)!

The whole crowd clapped as I walked on stage and some were louder than others.

(Y/N): Thank you so much.

Announcer: (Y/N) shall now give a speech on behalf of this year's graduating students.

(Y/N): Well I didn't plan for this at all, but I'll give it a try:

Life is many things: Hard, challenging, and sometimes a pain in the ass, but my speech isn't about just getting up when the cards aren't in your favor. In life, we all fight and strive for something. We fight for our beliefs, our loved ones, to better ourselves, and more. However, I always identified a key part of doing so that determined whether it was good or bad in my eyes. It's the reason why you do it in the first place that can determine what it is. If you're to fight, do it for more than just yourself. I studied, worked, and put my blood and sweat in everything I've done up to this point was to better myself and make my loved ones proud of me. My advice is live long, prosper, and fight for what you love.

The audience erupted in applause as I finished my speech. I was on the verge of tears when my diploma was handed to me. All of a sudden, a loud footstep was heard from outside that made the earth shook below us and the light from outside was blocked out by storm clouds. Sirens blared outside as an announcement came over the intercom telling everyone to evacuate. Everyone panicked as they rushed for the exit. I escaped with my family into the harsh thunderous weather outside. The rainfall hindered my ability to see far away with only the lightning strikes giving me glimpses of what was out there.

We were in (City/Town Name) and knew where the emergency shelters were in case something like this happened. They rushed inside as I stayed out in the storm along an edge to see if what I feared had come. I could make out the gargantuan shape of the creature through the lightning. It spine, eyes, and mouth glowed with blue atomic energy as lightning struck its spine like a giant lightning rod. The creature made it onto land at the harbor, breathed in, and let out its booming roar. It was long and loud enough to be heard for miles. It was as I feared, I have encountered the creature before.

I witnessed it in San Francisco, I witnessed it in Boston, and now I witnessed it here. It was the Queen of the Monsters, Titanus Gojira, Godzilla.

 It was the Queen of the Monsters, Titanus Gojira, Godzilla