..::Chapter 38::.. (Last chapter. .)

Alex. .Pov.

Dec 25. 6:33..am...

"Daddy Mommy! Up!" Hannah yells bouncing onto my back and I grunt rolling over and holding her o I wouldn't push her off onto Christina or something.

"Baby girl, what have I said?" I say and she shrugs and starts bouncing up and down

"But daddy! Today is difent." she says about the rule of we should not run in screaming to wake mommy up. .That usally ends very badly for daddy. .

"Morning sweetie." Christina says yawning and I look over at her and smile

"Momma! up!" she says and Christina laughs.

"Okay baby, I'm getting up." she says and I let go of Hannah and sit up and Chrstina does to, I Get out of bed and pull on a pair of sweat pants and Christina gets up and she'd slept in clothes a pair of shorts and one of my shirts and she couldn't look more beautiful to me.

So then Hannah runs down stairs and I take Chrstina's hand and we give each other a smile before going down stairs to where Hannah is sitting on the floor next to the christmas tree we have. I remember putting the stuff on it and it makes me smile thinking about it.

Sure I'd done it all my life and even the last few years I would let some of the kids in the pack come over and help me. But this was the first year I did it with my family. My mate, my child. And that is what makes me smile. And by next year we'll have another little baby to help though it would only be a few months old. the last one where Hannah will be the only child and our first one, so of course I'd want it to be good. .

We go over and I sit down on the couch and Christina sits down in my lap and I wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek and she turns her head a little to smile at me and I give her a smile back.

"Now?" Hannah says and I nod reaching for the camara on the coffee table and Christina takes it and takes pictures as she opens the gifts.

Almost everything would get a high pitch squeel and jumping around and I couldnt help but smile and laugh at her, she was just so cute. We'd got her a few things, dolls, make up, dress up stuff, things little girls like. Our parents and some others would come over later on today.

"Now Mommies!" Hannah says after opening all hers and me and Christina sit down in the floor next to her and Christina picks one up that has her name on it and looks over at Hannah .

"Youd didnt have to get me anything sweetie." she says and Hannah smile

"Owpen it!" she says and she does, taking off the paper then opening the box. and pulling out a white T-shirt with her hand prints on the back and random little drawings on it.

"We made dem at school." she says and then hands me a box. .

"We made one for momma and daddy. " she says and I smile and take it opening it looking at the t-shirt she'd made for me. I remember a month ago being a bit surprised when she had randomly told me she needed a shirt of mine for a school thing, But later Christina had told me it was a thing they were all doing at school.

It may have been just a white t-shirt with two little hand prints and random hearts and drawings on it. But to me it'd seemed like the best thing I ever got because it was a gift I had gotten from my little girl, and I could nt help but smile.

"Thank you sweetie I love it." Christina says and she smiles

"Me too. Its awesome. " I say and she smiles at me

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, best gift ever." I say

"Good. Now owpen mommies!" she says glancing over at her and she looks down at her lap.